70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Looks like the season is going to get better each week

i would say a max of 10

Episode 10

Well this was one hell of an episode. Micheal is taken to the hospital and he needs a surgery or else he might die as sara said. Mahone was looking for David Baker the man who made the blueprints with letters C M E. Fortunately even though he didn't tell Mahone what the letters represent, his wife gave the instructions to him. Sucre was on a mine witch was also an alarm. If what we saw was right, then we saw for the first time Scylla. The company of course has an unbelievable security in there and so it will be difficult for the guys to get to it.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:49

Episode 11

This episode made me jump up and down and I couldn't sit even on edge of my seat. The tension was amazing! I've missed this kind of tension in PrisonBreak lately because it's on of the most attractive features that PrisonBreak gives - you keep jumping up and down during the whole episode and don't even notice that the time has come to end the episode. So the ending is unexpected and you are left screaming with eagerness to see the next episode.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:48

Episode 12

what an episode. I mean, so much happened, so many twists and turns, it was crazy. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, Michael getting the General to just let them walk straight out the building, Sara pointing a gun at the Generals daughter to get them out of the building, Michael and Lincoln being at the airport and getting the guys that was following them taken by armed security to talk to them, and the ending i never saw coming, i cant believe he stabbed them all in the back and killed his own FBI partner, but what a way to end the mid season break, Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:48

well how much more trouble can they get in

more like a death sentence

i guess they are going to have to prove it

Well I Dont Think she has, as they would of done it in this episode

Yeah it was kind of strange

70 1234
Thread