Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

OK, I have to comment on how hot Michael Scofield is in this episode. I like it when his hair starts to grow a little.. His facial hair makes him hot as well!! I miss his smile though.. I remember him smiling a lot in season 1 whenever he's with Sara. We need to start seeing a rebound girl for Michael. I've lost all  hope about Sara coming back and that the head thing was all fake.. I can't wait for Sofia and Linc to be together... He obviously has a thing for her or he wouldn't have offered to d take her to Paris.. And she obviously has the same feelings.. The season's just getting better..

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

I loved this episode! I didn't feel the least bit sorry for T-Bag and Bellick for being tortured after getting caught... I totally understand Lincoln's attitude towards Mahone. I totally forgot about the stuff he did during season 2...

It looks like their setting up for Sucre to go to prison. I could see season 4 being the escape attempt of Sucre with Linc and Michael`s help, because Sucre did a lot for them to bring out Michael from Sona. I hope the finale isn`t too much of a cliffhanger.. I hate not knowing what`s going to happen, especially with the status of the show unknown after the writer`s strike has been settled.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think he's talking about either more new episodes for the season or the next season.. They only called the last episode the "winter finale".. Who knows maybe since the strike is over they're going to shoot more episodes that will air during the summer or fall or something... There's just a huge cliffhanger at the end of the final episode that I think a new season is inevitable.

I loved both episodes.... I think it's awesome that Sara's back.. She looks so much older and thinner, though... Anyway.. I loved all the Michael and Sara scenes especially the part where Michael makes a joke and when he smiles! Are Linc and Sofia together? There was one scene where he called her babe and they looked so happy.. I hope she has more scenes with Linc.  
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:53

The woman that plays Gretchen had an interview together with the guy that plays T-Bag.. Maybe they're teaming up somehow, I don't know how or why they would though
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:52

Oh no! I can't wait to see the next episode.. I really hope Michael's going to be ok.
I think that there's going to be about 10 to 12 more episodes, because they average about 21 episodes per season. There's a lot more that Michael and the rest have to do that the writer's can spread in different episodes throughout the season, like getting the pages from Gretchen, getting the card from the General, breaking into where Scylla is, and actually decoding Scylla when they have all cards together. Anyway, I agree that this season is getting so much better each week..
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:49

I'm pretty sure that Michael's not going to choose between Linc and Sara, but I have no idea how he's going to save both. I really think that Linc might die..

I want to know what happened with Pam and Mahone...
I also noticed that C-Note was wearing a UPS uniform at the end.. just saying..
I have no idea what year they were in before the 4-year jump, but Michael's gravestone showed that he died in 2005, and I can't remember which month.. I want to know whether he met his son or not... I want to see him as a dad.. I'm pretty sure we're going to see a Michael/Sara wedding, because Sara was wearing a wedding ring at the end.

Wow.. can't believe you have it here! Awesome!

Thread