Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

i think it had to do with the theme of grief for that episode.  she had no qualms   with killing humans but it seemed that after learning about grief she seemed to have emotions over killing one of her own kind.  also later on i think they'll use the chip, maybe hack into it to learn more about what the machines are up to in 2007 or to find another way to kill them.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

i hadn't thought about that

Maybe that chip could get into the wrong hands and that is what starts the war!!!!
This series is so full of paradoxes sometimes I have to stop my self over analysing don't want to overheat the grey matter

Yeh, I did think about that. However, remember when she was destroying the other Robot, she said that all traces of it must be destroyed, because it could lead to judgment day advancing. In that case, she went against a direct order from Future John.

Reply 23#23 casper27's post

Exactly, because she was instructed by Future John to get rid of all traces. So why go against his direct orders? Plus we saw the Future Robot turning on the resistance fighters. That's why Reese was suspicious of her......I guess we'll find out !

Reply 25#25 shinny's post

i think reese is suspicious of her because all the other terminators (from the movies) were bad and had to be captured then re-programed.  in the 3rd movie the T800 (arney) had killed john in the future and was sent back re-programed by his wife to save them.  
cameron has been very short on answers regarding if the future soldiers would recognize her.  so  i think it has to do with something that happened in the future before she was turned by the resistance.

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

Yeh, I remember her saying they had no recollection of what they did before they were re-programmed, so it could be to do with that.

I just think there was more to her taking the chip than meets the eye.

i can't wait tonight episode updated tomorrow

Episode 1x07 THE DEMON HAND

Great episode and Kwargalla, I think you are completely right. She is evolving. Although she didn't really care about the Russians, she was intrigued about Ballet, so that shows she is changing.

The irony of Silberman ending up in the cell at Pescadero was hilarious.

The total confusion on Derek's face as he watches Cameron dance perfectly is brilliant. Everything he knows about the Robots he is now questioning.

By the way. I only realised now that Sarah is Queen Gorgo from 300 !

Reply 29#29 shinny's post

You though Reece looked confused?  i thought it was more an utter sadness.  because i think your right about her evolving and he see's it too.  he's seen the human race fall to the machines and worries about the connors who seem to trust the "good" terminates and form bonds with them.   she is the most advanced termonator in the way that she doesn't just mimic humans on the outside, she seems to actually have and emotional range.  
i wish he would have said more about him knowing her from the future!!
love the irony with Silberman but have a problem with the contranewity keeping up with the 3rd movie.  but all and all he so deserves it for how he treated her from the previous movies.  love they kept his character and that he's now a "believer".

Episode 7

Well this was another interesting episode, Connor finding out that his mother gave him up but i'm glad she explained it. Reese didn't look confused he look terrified that she could blend in as human. Still i don't think he will ever trust her.

I still think it was confusion. Remember, I got 9/10 for the face/eye test on the What SEX is your brain? SURVEY!

This has the makings of a great show. I'm very much hooked now.

Reply 32#32 shinny's post

it's got a long way to go I'm not hooked yet

Sorry about the delay in quiz people but im having a  bit of trouble with this new laptop, does not seem to like Realplayer and Firefox anymore. Will get it sorted soon hopefully. I can't believe how much of a bugger it's been and I am usually really good with computers. Hopefully figure it out before the new episodes.

Reply 34#34 casper27's post

you know if you asked me i would done one for you

it's now lunchtime over here-waiting for almost a hour for the update

IT'S UPDATED

Episode 8

ok i just finished watch this episode, i'm going start episode 9 after i post this comment so this episode was about traffic control system but virus was blocked which camaron trust connor to the point where they used her chip to destroy the system . At least Sarah found out that that guy killed him. i'm not sure if that guy is really on their side or not but he does hate machines and cameron in particular i wonder what the story behind that?.

on the whole i do trust cameron but i can't wait to see what happend in episode 9.

NO-ONE WANTS TO DISCUSS IT?

Terminator: T.S.C.C Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

When i heard about this show last year i was very excited but after i found out that there were only going to be 6 episode i was left rather disappointed because i was left quite unhappy about how short season 1 was but i know the writer strike affected the show so I'm not sure how i feel about season 2 but figures crossed it will be better than season 1.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 21:25 ]

Thread