Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Friday eh Bala how nice . I've watched them all already could not wait for this to come to the site. The masses spoke and the admin staff listened

Me and my mate had a right discussion/argument about this and I win. He said that they got around it because they went through at the same time????
I though the whole growing skin thing was a bit far fetched but I suppose it did tell him a way to do it quicker. Why did they need keys for the safety deposit boxes as she could have ripped them all open.

Ok without reading future spoilers or seing posters ect who would have guessed that she was a Terminator. I must admit I went in more or less blind on purpose and didn't see it coming. New episode Monday can't wait.

Seems like we have a captive audience, who is up for a quiz???

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

Maybe that chip could get into the wrong hands and that is what starts the war!!!!
This series is so full of paradoxes sometimes I have to stop my self over analysing don't want to overheat the grey matter

Sorry about the delay in quiz people but im having a  bit of trouble with this new laptop, does not seem to like Realplayer and Firefox anymore. Will get it sorted soon hopefully. I can't believe how much of a bugger it's been and I am usually really good with computers. Hopefully figure it out before the new episodes.

Thread