Thread
Printable Version

Andromeda Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Andromeda Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Andromeda Season 1-5 Here

I'm so glad this show got added and let start discussing.

I really don't ruin it for people but i seen the first 3 season anyone want discuss season 1 can discuss it here.

Click Here For The Andromeda About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Andromeda on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:57 ]

has anyone started watching this?

i watch the first 8 episode of this season and episode 4 was brillant you couldn't tell if Dylan was going crazy but what was brillant we finally find out what Trance is.   about time 4 years we had no idea what she is now we know.

Episode 1-3

i had to watch these for my quiz and i really liked episode 3 because it was first episode with Harper creation

season 5 sucked

i hate season 5 .

Reply 2#2 cire_inv's post

i know it was really pushing it

Episode 1

Just started watching Andromeda again

Harper:" He's like a Greek God or something"

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I'm in the beginning of season 2.  I really enjoyed season one and if I had a sat with nothing to do I could probably go 12 hours of watching this show.  I'm totally addicted!  WHOO HOO.    Having just kidnapped Trance and interrogated her, we now know a bit more about her.  I'm thinking she's a *super* old purple girl.  I don't know about future trance or any of that.  

I like the dynamic of the show.  Shame about Harper's belly buddies.  Hope they figure out a way around that!  

Doesn't this show seem a bit like, Farscape-Star Trek-Babylon 5 all rolled into one!  3 of my FAVE Sci-fi's  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I'm thinking this was added one time before.  It was recently added to the free section so I'm watching for the first time.  LOVED the first season. I was completely hooked.  I didn't see Rommie going to the Magog home space planet on a secret mission at the end though.  What a surprise!  

Dylan really has his work cut out for him

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I like the innocence of purple younger trance, but older trance does have something to add to the mix.  A certain wisdom of experience.

I'm noticing there are other people on the Andromeda.  When did she get more crew other than main cast?  hmmm

Tier is weird this season.   So far it's just weird.....

Thread