Thread
Printable Version

Farscape Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 nye87's post

So happy to have recruited another fan!   If the interest is there, I'll definitely do more of these quizzes, especially since Heroes doesn't return until September.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

This is definitely NOT like Star Trek, but it's most definitely science fiction.  I did the quiz based on the first 2 episodes so people could give it more of a chance, and because it was a request.  Don't worry if it's not your thing.  We all have different tastes, but you never know...it just might surprise you.  The storytelling is great!

Reply 5#5 munch's post

Yep, they were on Stargate...after they had their amazing run on Farscape.   Sure was nice to see them together again, though their characters were completely different on each show.

Reply 7#7 penny3760's post

I'm happy to hear it!  Now I'll have a few more folks to ramble on about Farscape with.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

I finally bought myself the entire series and mini-series on DVD.  I watch it frequently.  I actually liked season 4, especially knowing it was supposed to be the set up for season 5, which was what they wanted to be the final season but, alas, SYFY had other plans.  They cancel so many good shows before they should.  The mini-series did a fair job of tying up the loose ends, but I would have loved to see the full story told the way it was meant to be told.  I quite liked the "Harvey" segments, as they were an interesting plot device.  I could have lived without the cartoon episode, but having watched the extras and listened to the commentary, I can appreciate what they were trying to do and that they had fun with it.

Thread