Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x16 Mud, Sweat & Tears

Denise's sisters were fun to watch in the fun run and nice work by Jeremy with the suicide bombers and Gabriel but tragic for the father and son

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes we find out why Denise has a level head thanks to her sisters. I am glad Jeremy  is getting help after what happen it shows that he learn deal with his loss. Great team work with fun run when one of them get injured. .

Murder in Charleston

So this was spin-off episode and i liked it-it really felt like i watch police drama instead army wives and Pamela did a great job solve her first murder. I really enjoyed this episode.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great episode when Pamela and her partner, Boone, almost run over a hysterical woman, Jasmine, who leads them to a murder scene but After Jasmine is arrested for the murder of her boyfriend, Atlanta PD Detective Gina Maddox shows up to clear Jasmine’s name and take her back to Atlanta to testify as a key witness for a drug case. I wounder what the situation is with Michael

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i think he's been kidnapped and held for ransom i really hope he's not dead

4x18 Forward March

After last weeks episode i couldn't wait and wow what a packed episode full of emotions but nice work by Chase and Delta Team

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

yes it was a packed episode and i figured he would pop the question i saw that coming a mile away.

Army Wives Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

New images for season 5

Line of Departure

It really strange watching this i had actually forgotten about this show until i saw promo last week and it was a great episode but i spoil it for those who haven't seen it but recasting Roxy older kid ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Recasting TJ will take some getting used too and Denise's first meeting the future daughter in-law Tonya was amusing but i thought she was Gabriel in the last season but after checking it's her surname

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well if only she has listened Tonya she wouldn't wait so long to figure it out. .

I am so happy to see that you are all fans of the show! It started to feel like forever since it was gone and now I am so happy it's back! I actually work on behalf of Lifetime and loved the Season premiere! It left me guessing about a lot of things which just means, I can't wait even more for this upcoming episode. What do you guys think will happen?

Comand Presence

Well another good episode Roxy parenting is being question and TJ shop lifting was bad but the fact that she made him return the rest of the goods cost her more money .

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's amassing how far gossip travels but Trevor giving Roxy a hard time was uncalled for and honesty is an expensive policy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

This should be added tomorrow now that it's been already added to TVfull

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised they didn'tadd new shows to tvfull ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Me too but they have also added Justified 1x13 so hopefully we should get that tomorrow

I thought it was great that Roxy made TJ return all the goods! I couldn't believe that she was the one getting punished in the end, and then to have Trevor yell at her. That actually made me so mad, but hopefully TJ will turn around and stop making Roxy's life even more difficult! This past episode was so entertaining with Pamela's job decision, Claudia Joy's graduation, and Joan's promotion on the base. What do you think is going to happen in the next episode?

Movement to Contact

I really hate clif hanger we knew it was coming but that cruel make wait another week

Thread