Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Army Wives Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-10-2015 18:43 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

voices are getting louder.

seasons 1-3 have been good so far, lets hope it continues to get better

Good! I can't wait!

Will be watching!!!

yay cant wait to see it  

i don't know if anyone watching this?

Just letting fans know that Season 2 started on 06/08/2008

http://www.mylifetime.com/

Army Wives

When will Army Wives Season 2 be added? I am in Japan and love that show. I have to wait another 2 weeks or so to watch it if it doesnt get on here. Thanks for your help,

Chasidy

Reply 1#1 chascol85's post

I have no idea when 2x01 of Army Wives will appear on the site, however I can ensure you that we will try to get this episode as soon as possible.

Ps It is most likely that we now will get this episode next monday along with 2x02

[ Last edited by 01torres at 6-12-2008 11:06 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

Thanks Milks for the posting

Just to let others know if your outside the US you can watch the episode at the above link just click on the full episode tab.

i'm sure we'll have the episode soon on this site but untill than GREAT episode made me cry   

Does anyone know what the song was they used at the end of the second ep of Army Wives?? I looked on the official site but it's not listed, and it's driving me crazy because it's such a beautiful song and I wana download it!!! Any help would be real appreciated

DKS
-x-

Does anyone this that maybe season 2 is going a little slow.  Last weeks show was a bit boring if you ask me.  I really liked this show last season hopefully it will get better

Season 3

Does anyone know when the new season will begin? I've grown to love this show and I really don't want it to be cancelled, but knowing my luck it probably will.

There's no way it will be cancelled, this is the best show lifetime has.  I think the new season will probably run over the summer.

'Army Wives' season 3 debuts June 7

Lifetime series Army Wives will return for an 18-episode third season on June 7 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The show follows a group of women –- and one man –- living with their spouses and families on an active army post in Charleston, S.C..  It stars Kim Delaney, Sally Pressman, Brigid Brannagh, Brian McNamara, Sterling K. Brown, Wendy Davis, Drew Fuller, Terry Serpico, Katelyn Pippy, and Catherine Bell. It is the most popular series Lifetime has ever had.

Lifetime released the following description of the upcoming third season:
Season Three opens with the Army wives banding together to support Claudia Joy (Kim Delaney) after her daughter, Emmalin (Katelyn Pippy), disappears on the eve of the family’s imminent overseas transfer.  As Claudia Joy prepares to uproot her entire life for her husband’s new job (Brian McNamara), she struggles to remain strong for all of those around her.  Roxy (Sally Pressman), fighting to hold onto her bar, is forced to reevaluate the business and the emotional toll it’s taking on her.  Pamela (Brigid Brannagh), whose husband is often away on assignment, must be both mother and father to her children.  New father Roland (Sterling K. Brown) wrestles with the news of Joan’s (Wendy Davis) deployment, and Denise (Catherine Bell) faces devastating consequences when her affair becomes the talk of the post.  As all of these events unfold, Claudia Joy, Roxy, Pamela, Roland and Denise navigate their friendship while continuing to face the unique challenges of being Army wives.
Source

Season 3 started this week and hasn't been added

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have informed LBJ that the season has started hopefully the new episode will be updated as soon as them find a good copy.

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

i know they had the same trouble with season 2 last year

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think it sometimes falls through the cracks on the start date but as soon as they know it's back on the episodes are prompt

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

i'm watching season 1 now i been putting this show off two years and now that i have no new shows watch i catch up first 2 season by end of tomorrow. The whole Jeromey situation really blew up it's a shame

Thread