Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Tough Love

Well Hector was bound to get caught but rather stupid to leave his e-mail open just because he was distracted. Wow leave your in juried husband while he was having his operation was sad. I am glad she left him while Roxy and tevor were there it would worse if she did without anyone there.

6x14 Fatal Reaction

I'm disappointed that David was communicating with Marcus behind Joan and Roland's back and Hector is getting very possessive but the creep on the beach attacking them because they said no to a drink got what he deserved

6x15 Tough Love

David disappearing with Marcus without letting Joan and Roland know was asking for trouble and I cant believe the FRG would give out Denise's personal number to a reporter

Battle Scars

Well i have to say this was slow episode nothing much happens just a bit drama Glory was right to be angry at hector but i really thought she might made out with that other burnt guy with Roxy walking in but instead they had a nice conversation. That would the episode a little bit more interesting.

6x16 Battle Scars

I'm glad Gloria was able to make things right with Cody after her first unfortunate out burst and poor Bernie being told he was dead when it was mistaken identity but how tragic for the family of the Bernie that died

Wow you almost caught up

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Getting there slowly

Hello Stranger

Well we finally meet her daughter but i love ending with that fight because it might make her realise something but i am worried it cause her fall off the wagon . Roxanne trying convince Tevor to take the job might cause problems. Joan catching boys with a men magazine was interesting since she couldn't react but i would love to seen Roxanne reaction to that situation .

6x17 Hello Stranger

That was typical of the arrogant doctor to blame Tanya for the patient's near death but with him having a history of doing the same thing, it's about time they took him down and Jackie's daughter, Sophie visits from boarding school is going to be trouble

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i like that they ended the episode with them having a fight .

Baby Steps

Wow what a difference 5 months makes but poor Hector after working so hard on his marriage she come back that's what i love about this show you really don't see the twist coming. .

6x18 Baby Steps

Poor Gloria just getting their marriage back on track when Hector's one night stand turns up pregnant

Centennial

Well you just knew as soon as we saw the shooter practice in the woods you knew one of characters is going get shot i had feeling Frank would step in but the fact after all Joan security measures he was still able sneak a gun into an army base was interesting. It's good Holden got a warning before the shooter got a chance to shoot but what a cliffhanger. Last thing Denise needs is to lose another member of her family .

4 Boys - i was hoping one of them to be a girl

The War at Home

Well nice to see Frank survived and i am glad Hector decided to let Glory go. I am a little worried about Trevor at the end of the episode i think because of his twins he might get into an accident by not being awake   . Given how close we are season finale

6x19 Centennial (100th Episode)

Trevor face watching them working on the second baby was heart rendering and Gloria and Hector dealing with the repercussions of Penny's return was interesting and what a cliffhanger

6x20 The War at Home

Trevor in fast forward mode with babies crying in stereo was amusing and I liked the way Denise and Roland handled the situation when they suspect that one of David's friends was being abused, Hector listening to his Sergeant about letting Gloria go was great

Handicap

Well you knew it would be difficult to recover from that sort of injury and i don't know what is going to happen. Denise saving the doctor was great situation putting her husband in a worrying situation which was nice change. .

6x21 Handicap

Kevin being in a wheelchair after his accident would be frustrating but taking his frustration out on Jackie was predictable and lets hope the accident with the weights was a wake up call, Roland treating Marcus without telling Joan was a surprise, what a bizarre accident having a gun barrel through his shoulder but what bad luck having the helicopter crash

6x22 Domestic Maneuvers

Roland's treatment of Marcus causes problems with Joan was predictable but what Joan did was uncalled for but after her dream and explanation to Roland it made a little more sense, Roxy pulling out of the deal to sell the bar was great and it was nice to see Gloria return

Onward

Wow talk about sudden change of plans but great cliffhanger just when you think it would be happy ending

Thread