Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 reremamore's post

i have watched first two episode both emotionally episode we all knew Amanda would be dead but it amazing how difficult army wives have it . you can never imagine what it's like since most people have normal jobs that not dangerous. So based on the first two it seems to be going ok

i have now watched 7 episode of season 2 and I'm still enjoy it but i angry about certain story-lines but i remember this show for women not guys so that stop me from being angry

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

Still waiting for it to be added but it was a great episode-Denise got what she deserved and roxy find a way get rid that guy who trying take over hump bar. i thought very good season opener and there were few surprises i can't believe how they solved everything in first 5 minutes. . i don't ruin can't wait see second episode in few days

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Just watched the first episode and was surprised how good it was Roxy is a bit of a character but the look on there faces after the babies were born was great

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i finished both season last week wait till see season 1 end it's very shocking

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Episode 2 i am glad that Roxy knead Denise's son and was teaching her to defend her self

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i liked next bit where she asked her who he was and she replied he's my son -the look on her face said it all   .

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Episode 3 what a great code (we are out of scones) but the soldier was strange he was about to blow his head off but begged her not to shoot him and Pamela's speech was great. Naming the lady parts china was also great

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

The next episode has a consequence to that

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Episode 4 the hostage situation wow that was tragic and i think he was about to give himself up

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

The one thing i liked about that episode you had no idea what was going to happen -it wasn't predictable. I love those type of episode where you can't tell what the ending is.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes me too you could hardly hear the gun shot just the glass and then the blood splatter

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it's the army way - unlike flashpoint  where they would try to talk him down but  the army shoot first ask question later . Can you imagine if Army was in charge hostage situation ?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It would cut down on court trials and prison costs

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I suppose but we all know that it would not be a fair situation-we seen in flash point how situation develope and innocent people forced to hostage because no choice.

what really surprised in this episode was that he was solider  and was trained person so why would he stand next to the window-his training should alerted him to possibility of snipers so i don't understand why he would stand near the window in this episode?.

What do you think ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That must be put down to his mental state as before when he pulled the gun on the doctors wife but didn't want to be shot by her when she got the gun from him

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

She was trained on how to disarm him,  her husband wasn't  

I will let you enjoy rest of episode in peace trust me none of the episode are predictable

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Episode 5 i am glade the soldier got his military funeral and Joan had her papers riped up

Episode 6 Who We Are

Roxy's mother shows up unannounced was funny and Jeremy being kicked out was predictable

Episode 7 Hail and Farewell

I cant believe Roxy's mother left the kids alone and then tried to sneak off with out saying goodbye and the Holden's trying to stop Amanda from seeing Jeremy

Thread