Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes i wasn't sure if he was real or not?

Anyone know when the new season will be added.  We have missed 3 episodes so far and I am in withdrawl.

Pointz

Reply 5#5 pointz's post

Well you just have to be patient

We don't pay for patience

You guys keep adding new shows from this year that have already been cancelled, but you can't seem to handle updating other shows.  
So far we are missing 3 eps of Army Wives, and last Monday's ep of The Closer. maybe other show i don't watch.
I'm finding it hard to believe that the are not avail to you yet, because other sites like this one. except free, are putting them all up.

it's really screwing over the people who use the unlimited monthly plan .

Reply 7#7 zarakat's post

Well now the first 3 episode have been added so enjoy it

thank you

sorry if i got a little grumpy

Reply 9#9 zarakat's post

no we understand it just you need understand more to the site than getting the episode-they need uploaded on to the server than you create a link to load the episode-it's takes some time .

Army Wives 3x04

Well another average episode i was surprised holden was back i mean very convent story-line. The ending was sad

Army Wives 3x06

Well that dog caused a bit of trouble in the office

Army Wives 3x07

Well i can't believe Frank and Denise are trying again i mean it kind of a funny thing, a  few days after getting divorce they want to try again because they think they are in love with each. i accept that but most people just move on ?

i just think both of them are afraid to be alone so i think that reason for all of this i don't think that good enough reason to just try again.

Army Wives 3x08 & 3x09

Well the battle was good I'm glad she figured out how defeat the guy on the opposite side-he got played and he deserved it . Claudia Joy getting funding was nice . i don't blame Frank for holding back i don't talk about the  housewares party i should of saw that coming i did but still i couldn't believe it -thank god we didn't see what  Roland was wearing at the end

Episode 9 - Roxy worry about Finn -concerned that her son has ADD but he's genius  .  It was nice of Frank to get a bike:) . Col Holden having a heart-to-heart with his only daughter :) .

Wow Season 3 is really good.  I was wondering how they would do getting rid of Claudia Joy and all.  I wasn't surprised that they worked things out for them to stay, they are the show.  Still love Roxy and the Hump bar got a do over and I think it's better than ever.  The band was cool too.  

I think Roxy is going to have problems with that new school.  Welcome Sargent.

Can't wait for next week.

Army Wives 3x12

Wow thanks to the accident Claudia joy found out she has type 2 diabetes and she seem quite concern about it as long as it manageable it shouldn't be a problem.  

Finn : Are we poor ?

got love that kid but Roxie gave him right message

Army Wives 2x04 Leaving the Tribe

Denise's first time on a motorcycle was impressive and Joan going to her first pregnancy class but turned away was what i expected. That was a nice touch with Michael and the suicide bomber's sister

Army Wives 2x05 The Hero Returns

That was a great speech on the radio from Trevor about the people that did all the hard work that found the soldier that was MIA for 35 years

Army Wives 2x08 Loyalties

This was a packed episode with Roland being fired and re-hired Claudia Joy thinking she was pregnant and Roxy being sued by the flirty waitress

Army Wives 2x09 Casting Out The Net

Great episode when Trevor plans a luxurious surprise for Roxy but Roxy who's enrolled in Rolland's class to get her GED went for a drink with the girls instead of going home and a double cliffhanger with Joan and Getty

Army Wives 2x10 Duplicity

Pregnancy complications has Joan confined to bed rest and Trevor as her gofer is funny. Frank notices a change in Denise and Roxy failed her practise test but Emmalin getting the MP's to search Quinn's car was great

Army Wives 2x13 Safe Havens

Another great episode with Pamela and the stalker and Trevor's addiction and the cliffhanger with Claudia Joy being attacked by Paolo

Army Wives 2x14 Payback

Great episode Trevor is awarded a medal after his injury and then gives it to the wife of his friend that died. Michael punching Paolo for attacking his wife and Pamela catching the stalker

Thread