Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Army Wives 2x19 Last Minute Changes

Good season final with the Holden's dealing with big changes and Pamela with being fired from the radio. Roxy is unexpectedly visited at the bar by Betty's long-lost nephew bringing Betty in a vase and threatening to take the bar

Army Wives 3x01 Best Laid Plans

Good episode i felt sorry for Denise after loosing her job after her affair with former patient Mac and loosing Mac. I was glade that Pamela helped get Betty’s nephew or so called nephew for trying to con Roxy.

Army Wives 3x05 Disengagement

Good episode i thought the situation with Pamela - Chase and the furniture was funny and it was nice to see the 5 back together thanks to Roland

Army Wives 3x06 Family Readiness

Great episode with all the fiasco with the dog

Army Wives 3x07 Onward Christian Soldier

Joan and Evan are assigned as opponents in the annual war games exercise at Fort Marshall. I hope she wins but will be tough with a mole on her team

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

trust me she does and also capture the mole

Reply 21#21 bala's post

3x08 Post and Prejudice - This was a great episode with Joan victory over Evan with the help from Trevor and the soldiers speech at the meeting was great but what was Roland door prize

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i don't even want to think about Roland door prize that would give me nightmares

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think Trevor was going to have some fun with the edible underwear

Army Wives 3x09 Coming Home

Good episode it is nice to see Michael and Emmalin spending some quality time together to rebuild their relationship and Roxy was concerned that Finn is having difficulties in school but now more concerned on how to pay for the extra tuition

Army Wives 3x10 M.I.A.

That was funny when Lucky took Pamela's wallet

Reply 16#16 bala's post

First Response - I am glade that Michael has made up with Denise after the accident and it was nice to see Trevor and TJ bond during a fishing trip

Army Wives 3x13 Duty To Inform

Pamela is desperate to hear about Chase, who was suppose to return home two weeks earlier after seeing one of the men from his unit and Trevor finds his new role as a recruiter to be challenging. Roland and Joan's romantic night turned out to be a disaster with food poisoning and a nice cliffhanger with Chase and Pamela

Army Wives 3x14

I got fed up wait for the episode to be added but what an episode very emotional finding chase was tortured and lie to his wife about what really happen. Wow what an ending i mean how is she handle being deployed and being away from her daugher

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Claudia Joy is not handling being a diabetic having a go at Michael and Denise and that was bad timing for the solider in the humbe

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bad timing but nice to him ring his parents tell them about what happen .

Sharpnal and Alibis

This was a great episode i mean it was some drama with Sarah-Elizabeth but on whole it worked out fine but jeromy isn't fine and it going to have some consequence.

fire in the hole

Roxy playing golf was funny and Jermony finding lucky was what he needed

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That was nice when Lucky broke free and runs to Jermony

Army Wives 3x18 Fields of Fire

Another great season final with a double cliffhanger this time

Thread