Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season-finale

The one thing i love about this show is every season there major clif-hanger this didn't disappoint and i can't believe Jermony just things are getting better between frank and Denise this happens . Roxy pregnant which might actually be funny to see.

Army Wives Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Man i really missed this show so glad it's back - as per usual the update for this show are going be late

What a great season premier there really know how to put on drama on this show. I am glad Jermony is ok and getting the help he needed. Clauda-joy really stick to her guns about Chase it's going interesting to see what will happen but good on her for trying.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Jeremy not taking his medicine wont help his situation but Joan not telling Roland the truth about her injuries was wrong

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well at least he talking about it which is the important thing.

Episode 2

Well look like Hump bar is going reopened and at least the other one can see but what a difficult letter to write to widow of that solider thanking her for her husband eyes. It was nice letter.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was a good business proposal from Roxy but the nurse with the photos and the information about the donor soldier was great and Joan's letter

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

The way she was looking at them gave it away she would tell them. I don't know how roxy business proposal will work once she's heavily pregnant?.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yes you could see the nurse wanted to say something but the interest and photos of the patients was great and how many nurses get to know the patient family background

Episode 3

Well that awful women got what she deserved bad mouth one candidate and Claudia-joy won as a result of it..

Reply 9#9 bala's post

She got what she deserved by ignoring Roxy when she tried to get the mick back but what Pamela did was great

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

it's nice the tech guy told her how to do it and then he decided to take a coffee break

Episode 4

I completely forgot about this episode until i check another website. Pamela weighs her options about divorcing Chase seem like she wants to know what will happen and it going tough to see what choice she will make but her daughter overhear it thinking that her dad transferred when she has no idea he mum is planning divorce him seem like a bad thing to lie about. i really hoping Chase will man up get his family back   

Roland prepares for Sara Elizabeth’s first birthday but dropping the cake was funny but they manages to get replacement cake fast.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Roland dropping the cake was funny but it's a shame Joan couldn't make the video chat on time but at least she got to see her and say good night and it looks like if Pamela gets divorced she will be financially ruined

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

In other words she really has no choice but  to stay with chase

Reply 14#14 bala's post

With Chase away so much she is like a single woman with kids anyway

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

True but the question is what will he choose she gave him a choice and now she waiting for his response when he comes back from his training assignment ?

Episode 5

Wow a mother day episode and we are in May

Reply 17#17 bala's post

How ironic that all the different mothers day arrangement going wrong but Claudia Joy came to the rescue and the memorial service Robert Holden who has been MIA for forty years was a great tribute

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It great they didn't forget about Amanda

Thread