Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6

What is it army men beating up on their wives . I am so glad she had courage to stand up but for him actually walk off base when he suppose to stay doesn't much confidence with the Army barracks.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It's a shame she was let down the first time but heads should roll for allowing him to walk out of the barracks and getting the concert to Joan's camp at short notice was great

Episode 7

What a sad episode for Roxy there really enjoy makes us suffer and i still can't believe it. Chase what a sly dog convince Pamela he will quit in 4 years yeah right and she believes him . After all that she compromises .

Reply 22#22 bala's post

What a double tragedy for the LeBlanc's but the way lucky followed Roxy was great and i thought Claudia Joy had blown her chance at getting in to Carolina Law because i thought he crossed her name out when she left the interview

4x08 Over and Out

Great episode how they got Joan's baby Sarah Elizabeth to cry every time she got close was impressive but the end when Sarah Elizabeth said mummy made up for all the crying

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes but that was expected she hasn't seen her mum for many months . Joan giving Pam perspective on Chase was great.

Denise's surprise really came out of the blue but i think she was great at telling Roxy about it.

i am consistently amazed at how much they put in each episodes to make an impact on character in this show.

4x09 New Orders

Hasn't time flown since last week but Pamela’s financial troubles come to a head when she visits the dentist and is informed that she needs a root canal and Frank volunteering to watch Sarah Elizabeth was amusing but was more than he could handle on his own

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes time has flown by but Lablanc family really don't have much happy news this season i had feeling that one family would get new order but i didn't expect it would been them.

4x10 Trial & Error

Good episode with Claudia Joy and Michael against each other in a courtroom but Pamela and Roxy fallout over a speeding ticket and Joan is concerned about her health

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I wonder if Joan has brain tumour because she almost collapse

4x11 Safety First

Good episode with Jeremy being the luckiest guy alive but Denise - Pamela and her police partner did a great thing tracking down the boy and his mother after the car crash

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

It was great episode but i have feeling they will be a consequence with Jeremy accident not now but in few months side-effect will start just look at what happen to Joan . How will she mange now that she is order to stay home because of her brain injury.

4x12 Change Of Station

Pamela has doubts about Chase's new female neighbor but i did like the way she handled their difference over the children and Emmalin gets disappointing news about the recovery of her knee until Michael steps in to help

4x13 Army Strong

Good episode when Denise and Frank were discussing baby names before he leaves was great considering Denise already knows what they are having but he took it well when he found out the truth

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-12-2010 18:56  
Pamela has doubts about Chase's new female neighbor but i did like the way she handled their difference over the children and Emmalin gets disappointing news about the recovery of her knee until Micha ...
Wow what an unexpected situation i really didn't see the ending coming so glad i don't have to wait a week to find out what happens next.

AWOL

Well look like Jeremy found a girlfriend overseas.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Amber didn't have much of a choice but she gets to keep her daughter and will have to find another dream job

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes she didn't but in the end she still has her daughter which is most important

love the ending who's Zack ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Me too but it nice to see Emmalin happy and poor Denise is having a hard time without the men in her life

Thread