Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

That was a sad story from Professor Chandler about their daughter and i also hate this type of cliffhanger and with so many possibilities but for some reason i think it's Chase

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah because he in brothers & sister

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I hadn't made that connection

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well I was wrong and i am not going ruin for those who don't want to know but it was an unlikely person to get killed , of all possible people i was still rather sad it was him but she was right about him her worst fear came true from season 4.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Wow that was sad after what they were preparing back home

I cannot believe what happened in the last episode either! It was so heartbreaking, I could barely watch, but then I couldn't peel my eyes away either. I swear every episode I become more involved in the show you would think I was in it myself! What do you think is going to happen next? I wonder if this is going to change TJ at all.

Reply 19#19 Lifetime's post

No it won't change TJ he cause more trouble for roxy

Soldier On

Look like everyone is having a tough time but i think roxy is making a mistake with partnership it bounds put her in debt again.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Roxy wanting to know all the details about Pamela and Chase's reunion was amusing and the proposal in front of the children was great

5x06 Walking Wounded

That was sad when Denise and Frank found Jeremy's farewell letter but Claudia Joy coping with the memories of Amanda was interesting and the christening was a nice conclusion to the episode

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

This was tough emotional episode but Roxy telling the reason for truck stop to Pamela was interesting

Strategic Alliances

So much for Pamela and Chase to have quiet wedding thanks to their daughter and Roxy better watch herself getting jealous over him with her waitress suggest she still has feeling for him   . It's not looking for her i really hope Trevor comes back soon before it's too late.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

At leased the waitress didn't have far to go to get to work but chucking his dinner in the bin does make it look like she is a  little jealous but Roxy's face when she saw her cook as the minister was funny

Supporting Arms

I am really annoyed Claudia joy didn't tell her husband about her operation but kissing Chandler was wrong and news that coming back is great but roxy really doesn't realise what she's doing i know it's difficult but i am glad he coming back.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It was obvious that Frank would have a problem with the wife at the support group after what she said about the war and Chandler lying to Michael about Claudia joy is bound to backfire sooner of later but then again she should of told him herself

5x09 Countermeasures

It was obvious Trevor would be angry when he found out the same as Michael when he found out about the kiss but the way Michael handled his situation was better

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes he handled it better because he's older and wiser

Battle Buddies

Well Trevor mess up his first day back on post blame Roxy was amusing but i loved how they resolved it by the end of the episode .

The Rape of that women in army was sad the fact that no bothered to help her and she was forced to be homeless after survive in Army was rather sad .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I liked the way Frank disciplined Trevor after he was sick on his boots but trying to blame Roxy didn't wash with Frank and when the Burton's found out about David was a real dilemma, the rape of the helicopter pilot was sad but being told to do nothing by her C.O. was terrible

Drop Zone

Having pull the General Holden out of his car for a DUI you can see trouble ahead but David liking him more than her was difficult.

Thread