Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it leads to the season 2 drama

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well i didn't want  to spoil it for you

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes i wasn't sure if he was real or not?

Reply 5#5 pointz's post

Well you just have to be patient

Reply 7#7 zarakat's post

Well now the first 3 episode have been added so enjoy it

Reply 9#9 zarakat's post

no we understand it just you need understand more to the site than getting the episode-they need uploaded on to the server than you create a link to load the episode-it's takes some time .

Army Wives 3x04

Well another average episode i was surprised holden was back i mean very convent story-line. The ending was sad

Army Wives 3x06

Well that dog caused a bit of trouble in the office

Army Wives 3x07

Well i can't believe Frank and Denise are trying again i mean it kind of a funny thing, a  few days after getting divorce they want to try again because they think they are in love with each. i accept that but most people just move on ?

i just think both of them are afraid to be alone so i think that reason for all of this i don't think that good enough reason to just try again.

Army Wives 3x08 & 3x09

Well the battle was good I'm glad she figured out how defeat the guy on the opposite side-he got played and he deserved it . Claudia Joy getting funding was nice . i don't blame Frank for holding back i don't talk about the  housewares party i should of saw that coming i did but still i couldn't believe it -thank god we didn't see what  Roland was wearing at the end

Episode 9 - Roxy worry about Finn -concerned that her son has ADD but he's genius  .  It was nice of Frank to get a bike:) . Col Holden having a heart-to-heart with his only daughter :) .

Army Wives 3x12

Wow thanks to the accident Claudia joy found out she has type 2 diabetes and she seem quite concern about it as long as it manageable it shouldn't be a problem.  

Finn : Are we poor ?

got love that kid but Roxie gave him right message

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

trust me she does and also capture the mole

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i don't even want to think about Roland door prize that would give me nightmares

Army Wives 3x14

I got fed up wait for the episode to be added but what an episode very emotional finding chase was tortured and lie to his wife about what really happen. Wow what an ending i mean how is she handle being deployed and being away from her daugher

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bad timing but nice to him ring his parents tell them about what happen .

Sharpnal and Alibis

This was a great episode i mean it was some drama with Sarah-Elizabeth but on whole it worked out fine but jeromy isn't fine and it going to have some consequence.

fire in the hole

Roxy playing golf was funny and Jermony finding lucky was what he needed

Season-finale

The one thing i love about this show is every season there major clif-hanger this didn't disappoint and i can't believe Jermony just things are getting better between frank and Denise this happens . Roxy pregnant which might actually be funny to see.

Army Wives Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Man i really missed this show so glad it's back - as per usual the update for this show are going be late

What a great season premier there really know how to put on drama on this show. I am glad Jermony is ok and getting the help he needed. Clauda-joy really stick to her guns about Chase it's going interesting to see what will happen but good on her for trying.

Thread