Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes we find out why Denise has a level head thanks to her sisters. I am glad Jeremy  is getting help after what happen it shows that he learn deal with his loss. Great team work with fun run when one of them get injured. .

Murder in Charleston

So this was spin-off episode and i liked it-it really felt like i watch police drama instead army wives and Pamela did a great job solve her first murder. I really enjoyed this episode.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i think he's been kidnapped and held for ransom i really hope he's not dead

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

yes it was a packed episode and i figured he would pop the question i saw that coming a mile away.

Army Wives Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Line of Departure

It really strange watching this i had actually forgotten about this show until i saw promo last week and it was a great episode but i spoil it for those who haven't seen it but recasting Roxy older kid ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well if only she has listened Tonya she wouldn't wait so long to figure it out. .

Comand Presence

Well another good episode Roxy parenting is being question and TJ shop lifting was bad but the fact that she made him return the rest of the goods cost her more money .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised they didn'tadd new shows to tvfull ?

Movement to Contact

I really hate clif hanger we knew it was coming but that cruel make wait another week

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah because he in brothers & sister

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well I was wrong and i am not going ruin for those who don't want to know but it was an unlikely person to get killed , of all possible people i was still rather sad it was him but she was right about him her worst fear came true from season 4.

Reply 19#19 Lifetime's post

No it won't change TJ he cause more trouble for roxy

Soldier On

Look like everyone is having a tough time but i think roxy is making a mistake with partnership it bounds put her in debt again.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

This was tough emotional episode but Roxy telling the reason for truck stop to Pamela was interesting

Strategic Alliances

So much for Pamela and Chase to have quiet wedding thanks to their daughter and Roxy better watch herself getting jealous over him with her waitress suggest she still has feeling for him   . It's not looking for her i really hope Trevor comes back soon before it's too late.

Supporting Arms

I am really annoyed Claudia joy didn't tell her husband about her operation but kissing Chandler was wrong and news that coming back is great but roxy really doesn't realise what she's doing i know it's difficult but i am glad he coming back.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes he handled it better because he's older and wiser

Battle Buddies

Well Trevor mess up his first day back on post blame Roxy was amusing but i loved how they resolved it by the end of the episode .

The Rape of that women in army was sad the fact that no bothered to help her and she was forced to be homeless after survive in Army was rather sad .

Drop Zone

Having pull the General Holden out of his car for a DUI you can see trouble ahead but David liking him more than her was difficult.

Thread