Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x16 Mud, Sweat & Tears

Denise's sisters were fun to watch in the fun run and nice work by Jeremy with the suicide bombers and Gabriel but tragic for the father and son

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great episode when Pamela and her partner, Boone, almost run over a hysterical woman, Jasmine, who leads them to a murder scene but After Jasmine is arrested for the murder of her boyfriend, Atlanta PD Detective Gina Maddox shows up to clear Jasmine’s name and take her back to Atlanta to testify as a key witness for a drug case. I wounder what the situation is with Michael

4x18 Forward March

After last weeks episode i couldn't wait and wow what a packed episode full of emotions but nice work by Chase and Delta Team

New images for season 5

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Recasting TJ will take some getting used too and Denise's first meeting the future daughter in-law Tonya was amusing but i thought she was Gabriel in the last season but after checking it's her surname

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's amassing how far gossip travels but Trevor giving Roxy a hard time was uncalled for and honesty is an expensive policy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

This should be added tomorrow now that it's been already added to TVfull

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Me too but they have also added Justified 1x13 so hopefully we should get that tomorrow

Reply 13#13 bala's post

That was a sad story from Professor Chandler about their daughter and i also hate this type of cliffhanger and with so many possibilities but for some reason i think it's Chase

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I hadn't made that connection

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Wow that was sad after what they were preparing back home

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Roxy wanting to know all the details about Pamela and Chase's reunion was amusing and the proposal in front of the children was great

5x06 Walking Wounded

That was sad when Denise and Frank found Jeremy's farewell letter but Claudia Joy coping with the memories of Amanda was interesting and the christening was a nice conclusion to the episode

Reply 25#25 bala's post

At leased the waitress didn't have far to go to get to work but chucking his dinner in the bin does make it look like she is a  little jealous but Roxy's face when she saw her cook as the minister was funny

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It was obvious that Frank would have a problem with the wife at the support group after what she said about the war and Chandler lying to Michael about Claudia joy is bound to backfire sooner of later but then again she should of told him herself

5x09 Countermeasures

It was obvious Trevor would be angry when he found out the same as Michael when he found out about the kiss but the way Michael handled his situation was better

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I liked the way Frank disciplined Trevor after he was sick on his boots but trying to blame Roxy didn't wash with Frank and when the Burton's found out about David was a real dilemma, the rape of the helicopter pilot was sad but being told to do nothing by her C.O. was terrible

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was obvious that Emmalin had something else on their minds and after Roland explained about David past with the women in his life made sense that he would have problems with Joan but Michael getting pulled over for a broken tail light was unfortunate

5x12 Firefight

That was nice of T.J. to sticking up for David at school with the bullies and helping find him when he ran away was great

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Thread