Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I thought she was pregnant but i am glad normal stress  on college

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

The ending was great as well with Tanya going to her house

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well he really had no choice he was losing money if he didn't and it feel like series final. Every time we say that it keep coming back .This was the first show i discovered on the site i hadn't seen

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

It was a safe bet it good season finale it just feel like end a chapter.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 12:37  
Roxy being the only one not prepared to move was amusing but her shopping trolley was full considering they are supposed to be moving in a couple of days and that was lucky Roxy gave a her location be ...
Yeah you just knew season starter would have some sort situation and so glad they resolved it one episode rather drag it to the next and i do hope denise is ok .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 13:18  
Denise's dreams while she was fighting for her life after a hurricane hits the hospital was really interesting considering how different they could of been if Jeremy was still alive and good news abou ...
As soon i heard Camp hope sustain danage i knew they wouldn't be moving and Joan did a fantastic job making sure base was covered and help make it happen. Again they didn't drag Denise being in a coma too long. i like how quickly they resolve storyline on this show.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 15:58  
It looks like Jackie has got on the wrong side of Claudia Joy but (Kelli Williams) should make a nice addition to the cast and Roxy pulling rank at the housing office was amusing, you have fell sorry  ...
She's a great actress and good addition but look like she's trouble and is cause fiction between the wives.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 17:37  
Poor Roxy giving Trevor squad food poisoning and looks like Claudia Joy will have to play dirty to help Michael get his third star
Well this is Roxy she always does something that creates problem for Trevor and it really shows that some things never change.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-9-2012 21:44  
Poor David being involved in a sports-related accident with a classmate but because he is HIV positive the other mother had a melt down and Roland's speech was awesome and it's not looking good for Cl ...
It really educate you about these matter i like when show doesn't forget character health problem. Some TV show ignore these thing but i like how they address it .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-9-2012 22:27  
Claudia Joy experiencing kidney failure related to her diabetes was a surprise and it's hard to argue with what Emmalin said when she offered her mother one of her kidneys but not being able to help w ...
Yes it always seen there always drama with all wives in different order but i am sure it will be fine.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2012 17:12  
Having a lot of new faces is nice and I liked how the kids pull together especial Monica but learning her father was seriously injured was sad, what an end with Trevor and his men in a stand off and w ...
Well i like that show both sides which why i like this show it can two different things happening at sametime.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2012 18:09  
You can understand why Roxy was felling bad after finding the wife to late to save her and Charlie's secret relationship with Nicole being put to the test when she was injured but Roland letting her k ...
Yes i am sure there are more suicides like this that we don't know about but those two women should feel guilty

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2012 18:52  
Frank having dreams about leaving Rachel and the children behind was interesting and I'm glad he tried to find out how they are but the news report was bad, I wonder what Jackie is taking pills for bu ...
Gloria is great addition and she adds a lot spunk to the show but her marriage is very realistic as both of them have different problems.

Fallout

Well after that news artcle the army had to do an investigation but Roxy trying to make Tevor feel bad but when he told about bad stuff he is seen it was sad. I think it's easy to judge when you don't know the fact but glad the investigation proved they did nothing wrong. These are tough decision that Army commanders have to face and i wouldn't like to be in their shoes if i had to make that sort of decision. It was tough situation and they were following orders.

Blood Relative

Well i have say having his father turn up out blue certainly put burke family in a panic but there something about him i don't trust but glad he allowed him to see his son and they did right thing leave the decision to the kid.

General Complications

LOL How many times has Roxy been pregnant in this series but the Twins should make thing interesting and if that wasn't bad just when they were getting used making more money this thing happen. Gloria decided work at bar inspite of her husband wishes is not going end well but i am sure they will eventually work it out.

Holden getting 3rd Star was obvious after the situation in Africa and i am glad they didn't forget this.

So this was the mid-season finale and show returns in 1 month but what another clifhanger with  Claudia Joy .

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Thanks

I figured out she was pregnant when she started throwing up but having confirm at doctors was amusing.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

When does this return ?

Fatal Reaction

Well you really can't get a break on this show after major operation the women get attacked by a crazy person which leads to one kill him and you got fell sorry for the characters. . One drama after another

Tough Love

Well Hector was bound to get caught but rather stupid to leave his e-mail open just because he was distracted. Wow leave your in juried husband while he was having his operation was sad. I am glad she left him while Roxy and tevor were there it would worse if she did without anyone there.

Thread