Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x13 Farewell To Arms

I'm glad Trevor came too his senses about getting Witt to finish the truck stop and David calling Joan mom was nice but sad news for Fort Marshall and this felt like a series finale and not a season finale

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The chances are that it was filmed before it was renewed

Army Wives Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres March 04, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Winds of War

Roxy being the only one not prepared to move was amusing but her shopping trolley was full considering they are supposed to be moving in a couple of days and that was lucky Roxy gave a her location before the accident and lets hope Denise will be OK

6x02 Perchance to Dream

Denise's dreams while she was fighting for her life after a hurricane hits the hospital was really interesting considering how different they could of been if Jeremy was still alive and good news about the post staying open, Molly bringing Denise out of her comma was great

6x03 The Best of Friends

It looks like Jackie has got on the wrong side of Claudia Joy but (Kelli Williams) should make a nice addition to the cast and Roxy pulling rank at the housing office was amusing, you have fell sorry for Pamela after seeing the state of her home and that was a nice trip down memory lane for Pamela

6x04 Learning Curve

Poor Roxy giving Trevor squad food poisoning and looks like Claudia Joy will have to play dirty to help Michael get his third star

6x05 True Colors

Poor Roxy being given an opportunity to be more involved in the Army but her dress code is not to Jackie's liking and then her friends but with a little help she gets there and Joan is having a hard time for not combining the bases quickly enough but her help from an unlikely source was interesting

6x06 Viral

Poor David being involved in a sports-related accident with a classmate but because he is HIV positive the other mother had a melt down and Roland's speech was awesome and it's not looking good for Claudia Joy's according to next weeks trailer

6x07 System Failure

Claudia Joy experiencing kidney failure related to her diabetes was a surprise and it's hard to argue with what Emmalin said when she offered her mother one of her kidneys but not being able to help was sad

6x08 Casualites

Having a lot of new faces is nice and I liked how the kids pull together especial Monica but learning her father was seriously injured was sad, what an end with Trevor and his men in a stand off and what looks like one of the new wives committing suicide

6x09 Non-Combatants

You can understand why Roxy was felling bad after finding the wife to late to save her and Charlie's secret relationship with Nicole being put to the test when she was injured but Roland letting her know was nice, I can she why Rachel stayed with the kids but Frank leaving them behind unarmed was crazy

6x10 After Action Report

Frank having dreams about leaving Rachel and the children behind was interesting and I'm glad he tried to find out how they are but the news report was bad, I wonder what Jackie is taking pills for but what happened after Roland and Joan invited Charlie and Nicole over for dinner was nice but trying to take her medal away because shes gay was terrible, Gloria reminded me of Roxy when she first arrived

6x11 Fallout

Trevor's story about the father and son dying from a car bomb was tragic and it was obvious there would be trouble for leaving the orphans behind but Frank being spit in the face for apologise was predictable and made him look guilty, Gloria's honesty about the way Jackie looked was amusing

6x12 Blood Relative

Jackie apologising to the ladies for her behaviour was nice and sounded genuine for the first time and you can understand why Frank thinks it's too risky when Denise offered C.J. her kidney, I liked the way the Burton's handled David's father situation

Reply 23#23 bala's post

According to Wikipedia she has only been pregnant once before which would of been her third

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxy_LeBlanc

6x13 General Complications

Michael being promoted to Corps Commander was great but what Audrey said was disturbing and manipulative and being on a short break a cliffhanger was predictable

Reply 29#29 bala's post

6x14 -- TBA (Jun/24/2012)

6x14 Fatal Reaction

I'm disappointed that David was communicating with Marcus behind Joan and Roland's back and Hector is getting very possessive but the creep on the beach attacking them because they said no to a drink got what he deserved

6x15 Tough Love

David disappearing with Marcus without letting Joan and Roland know was asking for trouble and I cant believe the FRG would give out Denise's personal number to a reporter

Thread