Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

WOW, what a episode, there was so much going on

have no idea, but that has to be one of the best episodes i have ever seen

and there will always be trouble when you discover a secret lab

having 2 smart people in a room is never a good thing, what about what Todd did, he has the ship

Major Spoiler For Next Episode

This is a link to what the creature is behind the suit

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oa6ksEXI9qE

they call themselves the lost tribe

well that's true, but it has to be one of the best episodes ever

yes but the ASGUARDs all died in SG1, that's why they are called the lost tribe

Yes its great, but its 2 weeks of having to wait

Episode 11

That was a fantastic 2nd part, shame we had to wait 2 weeks but it was worth the wait.

he wont be coming back i think

Episode 12

Well, it was a pretty good episode to me. It was nice to see the whole team of four together, along with Beckett. But why did Teyla not sense the wraith was in town? Anyway, Beckett must be physically fine now, for a clone. And the best part was seeing the Beckett and McKay duo again, and Beckett taking charge! It was also good to know more of the fallout of Michael's use of the Hoffan drug.

Episode 13

This flashback episode was a recap/summary of the show's main storyline of the wraith, with lots of clips from earlier seasons. There's also a subplot involving the Genii as the force behind the Inquisition. While quite a few people don't like the premise of the episode and the fact that flashback episodes don't normally have much action, I found the trial to be somewhat interesting and a subject that could be pondered from time to time. Intentional or not, the Atlantis expedition is responsible for waking up the wraith early and also for the damage the Asurans have caused,
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks for Posting! 10-29-2008 15:35

Episode 14

That was great, Lots of action, I love Rodney and John racing the RC cars. But the action with Michael and his hybrids invading Atlantis was fantastic, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The stun shield was genius. I loved the fight with Ronon and Michael. Then Michael wanting to take Teyla's child and threatening to blow up Atlantis. I truly believed that Michael was gonna take Teyla's child. Then the best part, the fight on the ledge with Michael and John. That was just intense. Then I love how Teyla showed up to John and then shoved Michael off the edge.

well not long now till the last episode, i hope they start to build it up soon, as i don't think they have done that yet

Episode 15

John gets captured by an old foe while Woolsey is in risk of getting replaced. I love how Woolsey's "love interest" was just an alien as well as John's getting captured. It was interesting learning about the characters because the aliens couldn't just make up a hallucination environment, they had to use what was in their victum's brains. It showed that John blamed himself for failing and keeps in fighting in hopes that he will be able to save everyone. Woolsey really needs a girlfriend... he was cute. Zelenka and McKay were funny too. I really hated that they cut off John's hand though because when they did that I knew it was a hallucination.  overall a good episode (My Score 8/10)

Episode 16

McKay returns to Earth to witness his rival's latest breakthrough, but realises that the guy stole a idea McKay and his sister came up with, McKay asks Jennifer out on a date, meanwhile something goes wrong with his breakthrough and they are unable to shut the device down, and asks for McKay to help, McKay and the other guy asks for help from everyone in the room as they are all scientists, but none of them can agree, Jennifer gives a great pep talk and tells them all to stop acting like 6th graders, but things start getting worse before they got better, one of the best episode from this season, (My Score 9/10)

Trust me the last ever one is fantastic and one of the best episodes I have ever seen

Episode 1

It was great episode - so many thing happening, so many excitement and all struggling to survive. Poor Elizabeth what they are doing with her - first the surgery she had to survive and then the replicators. They replicated her - it's cruel. I most say, most I loved the asteroid part - all the jumpers, making way clear to the Atlantis, and then Zelenka and Sheppard going to fix the hyperdrive. Sad, that they made it, but too late. That jump they had - very well visually done - all those towers... Overall, it was really a perfect episode, with a lot of action, desperate situations, all new ideas and always - they failed.

Episode 2

This episode had a bit of a darker tone then what I am used to but it worked and i expect we will see more off the same. I think Weir went out on a good note as opposed to other ways she could have left the show. I liked her exit better then Beckett's, less finality. Opens it up for future appearances. The scenes with Carter and Bill were very funny and per usual the Sheppard rhetoric made serious moments a little lighter. I am glad that they spread out Carter taking over over several episodes. I feel that if she had just announced at the end that she was taking over it would have been to soon. The crew needs a little time to greave and her being humble and not automatically taking control will make it easier for the crew to accept her. The Carter Rodney dynamic was different but good it was nice to take a break from the sibling bickering. Hopefully the new coding in the replicators will make them more allies then enemies. Awesome episode one of my faves.

Thread