Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stargate Atlantis 5x18

i don't know but i didn't like this episode

Well I'm looking forward CSI:Atlantis episode next week

5x18

I loved it.I thought it was an intresting storyline but 2 things confused me
1. How come in SG1the people that Vala and Daniel were in didnt switch with them?
2. Why was Ronnon acting weird in the scene with him and Neela/Keller ?
and do you guys think she (Neela) really died? Cause i dont.

1. How come in SG1the people that Vala and Daniel were in didn't switch with them?

Because we never saw that aspect of the episode if they had shown that episode would of been longer there was no point in showing them since there were not relevant to the episode.

2. Why was Ronnon acting weird in the scene with him and Neela/Keller ?

Because he had a feeling that something was wrong-you can tell couldn't you ?- whenever we see keller in past Atlantis episode she always smiling but in this episode she wasn't she strange look on face which made ronin suspicious.

Yeah but he was cornering her!

Ronon had a crush on her and things are a little tense (on his end) since she informed him she did not share his feelings. Plus she was acting weird and I think Ronon picked up on that.

Reply 150#150 gabsimom's post

next episode sounds very interesting-highlight for spoiler

"When another body turns up in the desert outside of Las Vegas, Nevada, Detective John Sheppard is called in to investigate. Sheppard is a homicide detective, but the murderer he has to hunt down now is unlike anyone -- or any thing -- he has ever seen.

"Sheppard tries to dodge a news reporter when he arrives at the crime scene. The reporter suggests that, if this victim is like the others, the city may have a serial killer on its hands. The local authorities have already arrived, and show Sheppard the body: it looks as if the man had the life sucked out of him.

"At Detective Sheppard's office, Captain Lopez introduces him to someone who will aid him in his investigation: Agent Woolsey of the F.B.I.

"Elsewhere, in a cheap motel, a very ill, middle-aged businessman throws up. To make life worse, his neighbor is blaring heavy metal music. The man collects himself and goes over to pound on the door. He's shocked by what he sees when the door opens. A Wraith hand reaches out to feed."

I really hope this doesn't disappoint , The original working title was "CSI Atlantis."

Reply 151#151 bala's post

Episode 19 and 20 have been released early on other sites so i watched them this morning

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-23-2008 15:20 ]

When are the new episodes coming to this site?

Reply 153#153 superhero's post

after the new year

cool i miss it

new episode airs tonight. !!!!

Reply 156#156 gabsimom's post

it wasn't very impressive i hope the next one is better

Trust me the last ever one is fantastic and one of the best episodes I have ever seen

I didnt like that one either i thought they tried too hard to make it like CSI and i am getting sick of episodes that are only about one of the or 2 of the team.I'm glad the next ones gonna be better.

Reply 159#159 superhero's post

i can't wait to see the final episode of this show

SERIES FINAL

Well we knew this day would come last ever episode of atlantis and it was good but very predictable obviously they had end with them reaching Earth but what are going to do now, i mean you shift entire population of Atlantis on Earth. That's big task and what are they going to do with Todd?. it's not so much as a good ending rather a question as to what going happen.

Yep I am sad it is over. Great eppy and so glad Ronan ended up with control room girl. But what is going to happen to the pegasus galaxy? Not all the wraith had treatments so they will still kull the population and what about the Asgard and the Travelers. Who was that new race we saw from the other dimension?
Can't wait for the movie.

Reply 162#162 gabsimom's post

that girl was bugging me i wonder who she was

Episode 1

It was great episode - so many thing happening, so many excitement and all struggling to survive. Poor Elizabeth what they are doing with her - first the surgery she had to survive and then the replicators. They replicated her - it's cruel. I most say, most I loved the asteroid part - all the jumpers, making way clear to the Atlantis, and then Zelenka and Sheppard going to fix the hyperdrive. Sad, that they made it, but too late. That jump they had - very well visually done - all those towers... Overall, it was really a perfect episode, with a lot of action, desperate situations, all new ideas and always - they failed.

Episode 2

This episode had a bit of a darker tone then what I am used to but it worked and i expect we will see more off the same. I think Weir went out on a good note as opposed to other ways she could have left the show. I liked her exit better then Beckett's, less finality. Opens it up for future appearances. The scenes with Carter and Bill were very funny and per usual the Sheppard rhetoric made serious moments a little lighter. I am glad that they spread out Carter taking over over several episodes. I feel that if she had just announced at the end that she was taking over it would have been to soon. The crew needs a little time to greave and her being humble and not automatically taking control will make it easier for the crew to accept her. The Carter Rodney dynamic was different but good it was nice to take a break from the sibling bickering. Hopefully the new coding in the replicators will make them more allies then enemies. Awesome episode one of my faves.

Thread