Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 Tigernach's post

That's very good comment-you made an excellent point IOA has wanted control over Stargate program but it really depended on actress she didn'rt want to contiue her role so they had replace her with him.

The second episode as soon as i saw slim on keller hand i knew something is going happen to her but Beckett back should of known he play a part into story-line. this was woolsey first test as leader of Atlantis crew and i think he did ok of course sheappard to the rescue but ronin was disappointment but Woolsey realise how difficult his job   loved Sheppard ending line 'welcome to pegagas galaxy   

EPISODE 3

Well this was an average episode but i like the little bit comedy when everyone exits the room and than woolsey try and doors don't open than next time he was first one to leave . Good ronin episode i like these but it proves not matter how strong you are you can still be brain-washed.

i thought Ford was human?

EPISODE 4

Fantastic episode-keep sifting Realities  with new problem every time was fantastic.

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

yes they introduce it if they wouldn't but you right they look different but we don't know anything about them

Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

Jack- I'm confused he's not in Atlantis

Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

not really they are simlar one 40 year old man and other 27 year old man

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

i try not make comparisons-i treat this as separate show from SG-1

question now will it reach 10 season mark like SG-1?

episode 5

Good episode i like it but i hope they continue that story-line in the future but great to see her again. i knew she had a plan but i can't believe she would risk atlantis now we just have to see what's going to happen.

Reply 31#31 gabsimom's post

Isn't that point of the series?

Episode 6

Wow Rodney at the start was good opener , this really was emotional episode to watch i mean Rodney is a key member of Atlantis team and to seem him in this situation was difficult. i was hoping in the back of mind they find it cure.the discussion Rodney and Sheppard had was really nice on the deck.I'm so happy he's ok that was gross when the black stuff coming out of his head

Reply 34#34 gabsimom's post

it was emotional episode very risky lucky the bugger came out of him

Reply 36#36 angel-87's post

It's really good acting on his part , not many actor could have did it as well as him.

Promo for 5x07 Whispers

Reply 43#43 gabsimom's post

but since they was no episode this week it returns next week

Stargate Atlantis 5x07

Good episode i like the All Female Atlantis team ,i think they would be a good addition for the other Atlantis team,i like Allison and Carson they do make a good couple but my favourite has t be Dusty she cracks me up by being all serious love comment about the socks , i hope we see the female team again in future . So this episode was like a mini horror film and right to almost end i was concerned it be a 2-parter but they solved in last 1 minute

[ Last edited by bala at 9-6-2008 15:37 ]

Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

it so good it can do different type of episode

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

What an episode, tela makes a good queen but the promo was misleading she never said kill them to refer to the atantis crew it was other wraith , it nice plan by the other guy i mean put himself in power was smart move, now i love warning tela gave him if he steps out of line she will be back.

on whole it was a good episode but it could been much better in my opinion.they could easily made this into a 2-parter?.

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

i just think this had much more potential

Thread