Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

eeehhhh I was so-so on the episode really. The Weir thing is a bit of a cop-out I think, I am tired of replicators- give us something new and more freaky!!! And since Amanda Tapping is taking over, Weir is either going to die or resign. Maybe she will become the replicator queen
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Well we now have more of an answer about how the Wraith reproduce!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Through the whole episode I kept expecting to hear that song "Let's Get it On" in the background LOL

I thought it was pretty boring for an SG:A episode. Although the scenes with Ronon and the Doc were the best part. I hope they get together- Ronon needs some love in his life!

And so true about Sheppard/Teyla. I think thats why he was more upset about the pregnancy then I think he had reason to be. Well, Teyla needs a baby daddy too
E. E. Cummings

To be continued, ARGH! Good episode, lots going on. The only thing that bothers me about episodes like this is that the chance of any of them actually dying are really slim so it takes some of the tension out of it.
E. E. Cummings

Thread