97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stargate Atlantis 5x15

Well wow this interesting episode i figure out she wasn't real but i didn't figure Sheppard wasn't real as well that fool me but as soon hand return i got it but i was like what are they going do with his hand?.

Reply 129#129 superhero's post

there really need built up his character a bit I'm glad we seen a different side to him

Reply 131#131 spratt89's post

there are 20, 21or 22episode this season?

that has got to be the worst date Rodney has been on

but he got her to say she loves him

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2008 14:03 ]

Reply 136#136 superhero's post

Well the point of whole episode was 'i love you' line

Reply 138#138 gabsimom's post

Well thanks for giving us an update

Reply 140#140 superhero's post

i liked Dusty i hope we see her again because she was rather funny.

Amelia i just found annoying-i just thought so what she kick-box so can tela

Reply 142#142 superhero's post

it was OK episode but come on who figured out they would end being stuck on the ship?

What did you think quiz ? first time i done one for this show

Reply 144#144 superhero's post

Well as long it can be done

Stargate Atlantis 5x18

i don't know but i didn't like this episode

Well I'm looking forward CSI:Atlantis episode next week

1. How come in SG1the people that Vala and Daniel were in didn't switch with them?

Because we never saw that aspect of the episode if they had shown that episode would of been longer there was no point in showing them since there were not relevant to the episode.

2. Why was Ronnon acting weird in the scene with him and Neela/Keller ?

Because he had a feeling that something was wrong-you can tell couldn't you ?- whenever we see keller in past Atlantis episode she always smiling but in this episode she wasn't she strange look on face which made ronin suspicious.

Reply 150#150 gabsimom's post

next episode sounds very interesting-highlight for spoiler

"When another body turns up in the desert outside of Las Vegas, Nevada, Detective John Sheppard is called in to investigate. Sheppard is a homicide detective, but the murderer he has to hunt down now is unlike anyone -- or any thing -- he has ever seen.

"Sheppard tries to dodge a news reporter when he arrives at the crime scene. The reporter suggests that, if this victim is like the others, the city may have a serial killer on its hands. The local authorities have already arrived, and show Sheppard the body: it looks as if the man had the life sucked out of him.

"At Detective Sheppard's office, Captain Lopez introduces him to someone who will aid him in his investigation: Agent Woolsey of the F.B.I.

"Elsewhere, in a cheap motel, a very ill, middle-aged businessman throws up. To make life worse, his neighbor is blaring heavy metal music. The man collects himself and goes over to pound on the door. He's shocked by what he sees when the door opens. A Wraith hand reaches out to feed."

I really hope this doesn't disappoint , The original working title was "CSI Atlantis."

Reply 153#153 superhero's post

after the new year

Reply 156#156 gabsimom's post

it wasn't very impressive i hope the next one is better

Reply 159#159 superhero's post

i can't wait to see the final episode of this show

SERIES FINAL

Well we knew this day would come last ever episode of atlantis and it was good but very predictable obviously they had end with them reaching Earth but what are going to do now, i mean you shift entire population of Atlantis on Earth. That's big task and what are they going to do with Todd?. it's not so much as a good ending rather a question as to what going happen.

Reply 162#162 gabsimom's post

that girl was bugging me i wonder who she was

97 12345
Thread