Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SG Atlantis - **Spoilers** S04E11

Wow was so worth the wait, Cant believe the ending.
What do you think she meant?
Do you think the wraith survived?
McKay is fast becoming my favorite character genius.

Fav Quote:- "Colonel", "Colonel", "Colonel", "Colonel"
Mckay:- "You've got to be kidding"

How was it for you??

Reply 2#2 01torres's post

Ahh i didnt even think of that, very clever. Im with you for Weir to just lay down and die but im also intrigued as to where this is going.
Do you think the Wraith got out in time?
Maybe Sheppard will get some loving in the near future, Hope so she is welcome eye candy to the show

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Course she should be grounded, cant count the amount oftimes she has been stunned, knocked out or just roughed up.
The Beckett replicator theory though, not to sure because in the promo he said "what took you so long" meaning he has been waiting a while for them.
Still want my theory of the Beckett that got killed been a replicator and the real one is still out there to be true. Heres hoping

Reply 1#1 gabsimom's post

Re Teyla's ability:- Quote Wikipedia
"On the mainland Teyla visits an old woman named Charin with whom she talks about her past and her abilities to feel the Wraith. After some hesitation Charin tells her a story about some people from another planet who returned after the Wraith captured them. However they were different, started to hear voices and because of this many of them were killed and the remaining left. It turns out that Teyla is a descendant from this people"
I know how you feel about the ZPM its like see ZPM,Get ZPM,Lose ZPM every time.
I think Sheppard may have thought it would harm Teyla if he shot her whilst still "Connected" maybe.
Cant believe they let the Wraith escape at the end surely they would have made sure he was in the jumper? Have to agree though was a brilliant episode and so visuals as well.
The Ancients were a bit stupid by the sounds of their battle strategies though.
8.5/10

Did you notice they put a mask straight onto the newly(Hatched/Born/Pucked) Wraith. Why do think that is. Surely its not for prosthetic reasons. Although not even a mother could love that face.  
Any further ideas what Weirs up to?

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

Maybe its like a comfort blanket..

I've got a spare one they could have

At a very reasonable price i've had it up on E-bay for ages but just got time wasters, Last girl some "Traveller" won the bid but just didn't turn up.Said she was having ship trouble or something and was running late

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

I totally agree about the pregnancy thing she was massive considering she is only supposed to be about 3-4 months gone. Felt quite sorry for Rodney I hope he didn't blow it but as Gabsimom said she likes him even with all his flaws and shortcomings maybe even likes him even more for them. The Ronon doc romance took me by surprise as well but I think there well suited seen as he's in there all the time anyway.
The look on Radek's face when Carter took off her top was hilarious, can't blame him though. What do you think of Sam's long hair? im not a fan I prefer her with short hair.
Im glad Radek saved the day though just to see Rodney sqirm a bit.
Always wondered why a self destruct always has such a long time limit surely if there was a outbreak that bad it would just blow up in 10 seconds or something.
Not a bad show but im more into the battles and stuff but it was good to get to know them a bit more.
Oh and yeah I agree Sheppard in so totally in love with Teyla
8/10

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

I didn't even pick up on the calling dibs on the 3rd sister. There was no mention of a full break up but as you said I think we can safely assume it's on the back burner for the time been. Quite sad for Rodney although I think they will re kindle it later.
What a brat but funny with it I thought. Rodney's face when she blamed him for eating the chocolate bar was classic oh and the picture at the end
Good call on the Adria link I was thinking all the way through that she actually reminded me of a young Vala.
Not a bad episode but like Barb said the plot wasn't too hard to figure out.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

OMG I know what you mean caught me by surprise and I knew it was sort of coming..
Do you think Tyla's people are all on the ship as hybrid's or just her bloke??
Teyla can still kick arse even when heavely pregnant, I bet that guy ws a bit embarrassed got wooped by a pregnent bird
I actually like TODD he is growing on me, he might even get a place on the team one day!!! Stranger things have happened.

Reply 98#98 gabsimom's post

What do you think to my Beckett killed on atlantis was a replicator and this one is the real macoy theory?

I can't see it but as Barb said they seem pretty good at keeping secrets.

The Kindred Part 2 Trailer *Big Spoilers*

Wow is all I have to say can't wait.

It's there if you want to view it, don't press play.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

OMG WOW indeed what an episode.Daniel as well we were treated.
Part 2 airs on 10th October so only 2 weeks to wait. Should be great, such a cliff hanger

Reply 99#99 bala's post

But they are the lost tribe of that species. Remember they were wiped out in SG1.

Thread