Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Now he's the egg man

Reply 21#21 moppybrody's post

i 'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow since i don't have wait for it updated as i always watch it live do review after watching it

Brilliant episode i can't wait for part 2

i'm hoping people are watching this but this was a good episode as doona learnt another important lesson people that become dr.who companion loses member of their family and doon was no exception,Matha told her and now she knows nothing the dr could do about it.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 15:00 ]

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Next episode looks to be intense.

I still haven't latched onto Donna though One thing I do like about her is that she is not following the doctor blindly, she is asking questions and making more choices.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

i can't wait to see it because new enemy i haven't seen before  but cloning Martha was brillant tactics-you got hand it to them.

great esipode, scary 18 year genius boy!!  can't believe it's to be continued

i don't think the grandad is dead, everyone was choking on the gas so i think there's more to it that just gassing the people of earth.  

it's funny to see that the sonic screwdriver wasn't helping much this episode i'm so used to it being able to fix everything.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

he's dead

i was wrong

[ Last edited by bala at 4-30-2008 15:28 ]

no   that's so sad

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-25-2008 20:32  
i 'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow since i don't have wait for it updated as i always watch it live do review after watching it
I've only watched 3rd episode so far....I have to wait for it to be uploaded Thats why I watch online.....none of the shows I watch are shown here

Great Episode much better than the last three although the episode 3 was OK with a tie to another episode in season 2. Cannot wait til Saturday to watch  the next episode.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

good news

Wilf does manage to survive being almost choked to death inside the family car.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yeppy   you just made my day.  i like the old guy. especially cause he was in a previous episode.

Reply 32#32 kwargalla's post

I found out few things about next week episode

that was one of spoilers i found

I'm still a bit shocked from trailer for next episode

She's one attractive Teenage Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-3-2008 18:22  
I'm still a bit shocked from trailer for next episode

She's one attractive Teenage Girl
Yeah I wasn't expecting that. I wonder how much we will find out about her. I mean is she a full time lord or part human...or part something else?
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thank you for your comment 6-9-2008 09:03

Reply 35#35 midnight's post

Looking at what she can do

that's some impressive gymnastic she has

laughed   so hard at the "are you my mommy" comment!! i love when they do the insider joke stuff.  

i really enjoyed the 2nd part of the 2 parter - and yeah grandpa didn't die.

and next weeks episode looks amazing!!  the doctor has a daughter???

Reply 37#37 kwargalla's post

Still not sure what to make of it but question will she join him?

Very good episode..... Finally get to see the doctor's daughter again....not that I saw her the first time   That looks like another interesting episode especially since the TARDIS took off it's self

LOL thumbs up for the "Are you my mummy" line

The new season is up and running and I just hope we avoid any unnessary love stories anymore.  It just doesn't really seem right for the Doctor to be the ladies man,  he's over 1000 years old by now isn't he?
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 6-9-2008 09:04

Thread