Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Episode looking good, thanks for the heads up bala, you da man.
Lost in space and time, trying to find the way.

Reply 61#61 RyanB1's post

We waited 2 weeks for this so it better not disappoint as always do my review after watch it tonight

Wow what an episode so we finally meet dr.who future girlfriend or wife

she isn't his companion, no way-look on her face tell who she is IMO.

Good episode going wait see rest of you think

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yeah that's the way it looks, although Dr who is rarely that simple, and with Steven moffat the writer of this and the new head writer from next series onwards it could not all be reolved next episode. i mean it could be setting up for series five and more appearances from Song. although they will neeed to do it with tennant still at the helm.

Anybody else notice how they made her like the female version of Captain Jack. same sonic gun and the flirting with everybody. Well they are both from the 51st century.

Reply 64#64 gaiusx's post

Do you think donna is dead?

That really was a great episode. No way Donna is dead. The Doctor will fix it. I know some of you don't really like Donna but I love her. She is the only Companion so far that hasn't just been enamoured by him but still appreciates the experiance.

Reply 66#66 gabsimom's post

What do you think of alex kingston character?

Reply 67#67 bala's post

OMG I totally love here. It is nice to see the doctor thrown for a loop and she is brilliant. I am so curious as to who she is. Not his Daughter but who?

Reply 67#67 bala's post

One Theory that is being banded about at work is that she is the doctor but that doesn't make sense if you think about what she has been saying. she isn't a timelord otherwise he would know.so that rules out the Romana/Jenny/etc theories. I  very curious to see where they take this.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I'm pretty sure she is with dr moon and the girl in that dream world. here it is.

Also check out the mid series trailer. which is more proof she survives this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8 ... C304A73&index=2

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-2-2008 16:45 ]

Reply 70#70 gaiusx's post

the mid-series trailer looks fantastic thanks for putting this

I could not see the one posted is this the same one?

Reply 72#72 gabsimom's post

yes that mid-season preview

next week episode

The Forest of the Dead

With Donna gone, the Doctor is left to fend off shadows in the Library, aided by future companion River Song. He's still in denial that they will have known each other - but then she whispers something in his ear that leaves him totally convinced. To say that, by the end of the episode, we find out what she said would only be a half-truth.

Brain in a vat

Meanwhile, Miss Noble is living out her life at a countryside retreat. The Doctor is nothing more than a dream for her. She soon gets a stuttering spouse, two kids, the perfect life - but she can't shake the feeling that something is not quite right.

Wow what an episode next week looks very average

I'm very new here. I have been a dr who fan for years, actually it's one of the reasons I joined is to watch dr who (It's not on TV where i live !!)
I was wondering when the newest episode gets up loaded, I know it's on British TV tonight and I can't wait to see it!!

Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

keeping fingers crossed it will be tomorrow. Sometimes it can take a while but ordinarily it takes between 12-48hrs.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Yes it was awesome. 'fires of pompeii' as an exception, until this 2 parter doctor who hadn'treally had any great episodes this season,so it was very welcome.

Yes next episode looks fairly average but then we will have the 3-part finale (the returns of Davros & Rose!!!!) so understandable there's a bit of filler between then and now.

Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

It's been updated now

Quote:
we will have the 3-part finale (the returns of Davros & Rose!!!!)
Wow i was wondering when that will happen does that mean that's it after 3-parter dr.who finishes or are they anymore after it?.

Thread