Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Radio times review says Tate's performance is sensational so I'm looking forward to it.

Seems I was haldf right about the two different versions.

4x11 - Turn Left

Very Good Episode on tonight I just watched it on BBC One and it was top class, very good performance by Tate.

The words "Bad Wolf" come back and in a big way at the end I will not say any more yet as most people will not have watched it yet
The pen is mighter than the sword.

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

Excellent episode with a fantastic performance fromTate as Torres just said.

What was with Bad Wolf? and did you see the trailer? literailly everybody and I mean everybody is in the next two episodes. OMG!OMG! can't wait for next week!

I'll post a proper review when I've rewatched it on the iplayer later and have calmed down.

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-21-2008 18:37 ]

Reply 102#102 01torres's post

thanks i was going do 1 question on that for my quiz   -got think of another question

excellent episode!! was on the edge of my seat & loved it.  can't wait until next weeks episode.  loved that rose is back!! and the whole torchwood crew will be on next week.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 105#105 kwargalla's post

it's going to be brillant

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Yes it will that was the best next time trailer ever.also DT sold that cliffhanger so well.

Did you see the Red Dalek?

Here's the TV trail by the way, with Davros!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR9EZhYzxr4

It's about time Torchwood and The Doctor met.  I thought he would just show up on Torchwood but this looks like quite the little get together for the next two eps on Dr Who.  Looks excellent.

[ Last edited by cshapiro at 6-25-2008 12:08 ]

WOW

Reply 110#110 bala's post

All of them look shocked and scared except Donna and Jack. Maybe it is because she has a Jack shield.

Reply 111#111 gabsimom's post

Yeah but why is captain jack on the ground?

is he really that tall

Reply 112#112 bala's post

It looks like the Doctor pushed him back and he must be getting ready to jump into action.

Fatastic episode

ok wow this was brillant episode but the ending has be a little confused i hate them not provide a preview season finale-there are evil

Reply 114#114 bala's post

OMG, the eppy was so good. But what is going on with how it ended. I didn't think we were going to have any major cast changes?

Reply 115#115 gabsimom's post

Exactly he sign on for next season so i don't understand either

Reply 116#116 bala's post

actually he just has signed on for the specials not series five. So since yesterday a rumour has exploded that they will be flashback epis.

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-29-2008 12:18 ]

The other popular rumours.

Is the hand will somehow stop him from changing and he will split into two Tennant's which is sure to please the fan girls if it proves true!

He will just have his change delayed due to the hand but will be temporartilly healed and after the finale finishes he will say his goodbyes and regen

personally I prefer the second as it doesn't go against 40+ years of Mythlogy.

Reply 118#118 gaiusx's post

but hand is in cardiff so how can that happen?

Reply 119#119 bala's post

woah i think you need togive your quiz setting duties over to me Bala. the dr has had it since last years finale when Jack foundhim. it's now in the TARDIS remember it sending him to Jenny.

Thread