Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

review

For those of you that have seen it i going discuss it, first of all it was obvious there was going some explanation that there were two doctor but they the writers took the easy way out and proved other doctor was a fake.

Seriously you would thought the writer would of came up with a better story-line but it was good episode and very enjoyable to watch but there was something missing from the show.

it didn't have doctor who feel. it was fun episode to watch but you kind of knew what was going happen from the start.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I haven't seen it yet. It is not available anywhere. here is the trailer or sneek peek from children in need.

Does anyone know when it is repeated for people who live in the UK?

Reply 23#23 superhero's post

BBC1 2:50pm New Year's Day

I recorded it so just going to watch it now.

If anyone has Netflix it's on that!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x01 Partners in Crime

Stacey's fat just walking away was the funniest thing I have seen for a while but totally dispersing was a little cruel and Donna seeing the Doctor out the window was priceless

4x02 The Fires of Pompeii

Arriving in Pompeii on the eve of its famous eruption was bad timing and the street trader selling the TARDIS was amusing but Donna trying to save them from the volcano I thought would of changed history which would of been bad but the Doctor saving the one family was a surprise

4x03 Planet of the Ood

The Doctor being chased by the overhead crane was amusing but the episode was a little dull

4x04 The Sontaran Stratagem (1)

Martha being back was nice and her being cloned was a double bonus but the Sat Nav taking control of the car was a disturbing thought

4x05 The Poison Sky (2)

Martha's double cancelling the launch was amusing

4x06 The Doctor's Daughter

Donna getting annoyed when Jenny refereed to Martha as collateral damage was great but Jenny being the doctor's daughter was interesting and Jenny was the only one who could kiss the guard as a distraction to disarm him but how she got through the lasers was over the top

4x07 The Unicorn and the Wasp

Helping Agatha Christie solve a murder mystery was interesting as it involving a giant shape shifting wasp but all the suspect not having an alibi because they were ashamed what they were doing was amusing

4x08 Silence In The Library (1)

Her last few moments being recorded on the data recorder before she died was a little creepy and how are they going to save Donna

4x09 Forest of the Dead (2)

Evangelista's face under the vale was creepy and the little girl from the last episode now watching what happens on TV was interesting as she was also trying to warn them and finding out that Professor River's whispering the Doctors name in his ear was a surprise

4x10 Midnight

Saying knock knock who's there when the knocking on the walls started was amusing as they were in a plane and seeing Colin Morgan in something other than Merlin was nice

4x11 Turn Left (1)

What a change the world would of been if Donna had turned the other was and never meet the Doctor but nice to see Rose and mentioning all the other spin off's

4x12 The Stolen Earth (2)

Bringing all the spin off's together for the second part of this trilogy was great and the look on Rose's face when she was missing out on the communication was sad but loved the cliffhanger

4x13 Journey's End (3)

Donna getting all technical was amusing and what a great conclusion to the trilogy

Music Of The Spheres

A little short but I guess this was something to do with the Proms

Thread