66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

So it's back tonight and i'm not excited about donna becoming dr.who new assistant it's going to be annoying but it's dr.who episode so i have to see what happens.

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net

Episode 1

Well i have to say i found those fat baby really cute and adorable but that what i love about this show it's just always strange but comedy is trying too hard-i felt uneasy with forced comical aspect of the episode like when two of them were doing hand signal or dialogue between them felt boring. maybe it's just me but i find donna really annoying but appearance of rose was odd she disappeared. what does that mean?

Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

i admit it was funny but wholly inappropriate for the situation loved 'are we interrupting  you'

it not strong start but it's ok

Next week episode

The Fires Of Pompeii

This week Doctor and The Donna land in AD79 (only 52 years after Jack's burial, eh?) in Pompeii, the day before the big blowout. The Doctor is keen to scarper straight away - although needless to say, events conspire against him - while Donna is determined that the pair do something to save the clueless townsfolk. There are guest stars aplenty in this episode, including Peter Capaldi (last seen as Sid's dead dad in Skins), Phil Davis and Tracey Childs.

The Sisterhood
This is Doctor Who, so it's not just as simple as a volcano blowing its top. The supernatural-tinged mystery involves a group of ladies known as the Sisterhood - no relation to those feline creatures from previous series - who have the ability to tell future events. For example, they know who the Doctor and Donna are, and they seem to know a bit about what's in store for them both too.

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

i didn't want give too much away

The second episode was slightly better but a hard decision had to be made.

i'm surprised no-one has made a comment about this episode?

episode 3

This avarage episode not really exciting at least he didn't kill them this time but donna got a dose of reality in this episode i can't wait next week episode with Martha

Donna is still annoying but she has become a lot more tolerable to watch after a few episode

Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

We will just have to wait and see

promotional poster for next episode

Reply 21#21 moppybrody's post

i 'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow since i don't have wait for it updated as i always watch it live do review after watching it

Brilliant episode i can't wait for part 2

i'm hoping people are watching this but this was a good episode as doona learnt another important lesson people that become dr.who companion loses member of their family and doon was no exception,Matha told her and now she knows nothing the dr could do about it.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 15:00 ]

Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

i can't wait to see it because new enemy i haven't seen before  but cloning Martha was brillant tactics-you got hand it to them.

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

he's dead

i was wrong

[ Last edited by bala at 4-30-2008 15:28 ]

Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

good news

Wilf does manage to survive being almost choked to death inside the family car.

Reply 32#32 kwargalla's post

I found out few things about next week episode

that was one of spoilers i found

I'm still a bit shocked from trailer for next episode

She's one attractive Teenage Girl

Reply 35#35 midnight's post

Looking at what she can do

that's some impressive gymnastic she has

Reply 37#37 kwargalla's post

Still not sure what to make of it but question will she join him?

66 1234
Thread