Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 kwargalla's post

Well the episode was alright but very creepy , next week 3-parter with Roses return it seem she's not same rose that doctor knows she is a different version of rose

Reply 87#87 gaiusx's post

Quote:
What makes you say that about Rose? Bala have you been reading Internet Spoilers!
i read the episode desciption for next episode and that what it said . i honestly don't know how they are going explain that but it also mention this preview at end this week week episode very briefly

Reply 93#93 gaiusx's post

i never watched old dr.who so i have no idea who he is

Reply 95#95 gaiusx's post

Well it sound interesting but i still trying figure out how rose got to reality of Earth?

Reply 97#97 gaiusx's post

I still don't get how the dr is dead?-at start of preview donna say he dead but i just don't understand it i mean how can he be dead-nothing can kill him right?.

Reply 99#99 gaiusx's post

What if Donna had never met the Doctor on her wedding day? What if she'd never even got engaged at all? These are some of the questions this episode asks - and answers, in quick succession.

Reply 102#102 01torres's post

thanks i was going do 1 question on that for my quiz   -got think of another question

Reply 105#105 kwargalla's post

it's going to be brillant

WOW

Reply 111#111 gabsimom's post

Yeah but why is captain jack on the ground?

is he really that tall

Fatastic episode

ok wow this was brillant episode but the ending has be a little confused i hate them not provide a preview season finale-there are evil

Reply 115#115 gabsimom's post

Exactly he sign on for next season so i don't understand either

Reply 118#118 gaiusx's post

but hand is in cardiff so how can that happen?

Reply 120#120 gaiusx's post

Well you haven't posted a reply in the quiz say you have entered

second i watch over 50 show it's impossible to remember everything

Reply 130#130 redsoxpatriot30's post

Glad we got another fan on here

pictures

Reply 133#133 gaiusx's post

way to boost his higher brain function

What an fantastic episode so i can't wait to see who the new companion is

wait until episode has been updated before posting season-finale quiz

Rating winner

The hotly-anticipated climax to the fourth series of Doctor Who brought in huge ratings on Saturday night, according to early figures.

The 65 minute special, in which the Doctor did not regenerate, leaving David Tennant in the titular role, was watched by an average of 9.4m (45.9%) from 6.40pm.

The show's popularity has continued to grow since it was revived by BBC One in 2005. Last year's finale drew 8m, when John Simm made a guest appearance as The Master, and in 2006 the final instalment attracted 7.7m (43%). Last Christmas the show enjoyed its best ratings since 1979, drawing a peak of almost 14m for its festive special, which guest starred Kylie Minogue.

This year's finale, 'Journey's End', is the last series close to be made by Russell T. Davies, who has overseen the show's comeback. The audience peaked in the final 15 minutes with a massive 9.8m (47%).

Thread