Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That really was a great episode. No way Donna is dead. The Doctor will fix it. I know some of you don't really like Donna but I love her. She is the only Companion so far that hasn't just been enamoured by him but still appreciates the experiance.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

OMG I totally love here. It is nice to see the doctor thrown for a loop and she is brilliant. I am so curious as to who she is. Not his Daughter but who?

I could not see the one posted is this the same one?

Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

keeping fingers crossed it will be tomorrow. Sometimes it can take a while but ordinarily it takes between 12-48hrs.

Reply 81#81 gaiusx's post

Can you copy it on to realplayer then send it to me in an email.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

All of them look shocked and scared except Donna and Jack. Maybe it is because she has a Jack shield.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

It looks like the Doctor pushed him back and he must be getting ready to jump into action.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

OMG, the eppy was so good. But what is going on with how it ended. I didn't think we were going to have any major cast changes?

Reply 123#123 imagnu's post

Drums? Now I have to watch it again too. I was so stressed out after that episode. I felt like I was running from Daleks. I am going to be so mad if David leaves  Stupid Rose always getting the Doctor to regenerate. What is it some kind of parlor trick for her.

I am really gonna miss Donna. I loved the whole doctor Donna thing and was a little sad at the end. The Rose Doctor thing totally blew. How is coming back then. I am a little disapointed to find out who is the new Torchwood.
Always knew about Martha.

Did anyone see the comic Con video tease? OK who is the woman again?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I haven't seen it yet. It is not available anywhere. here is the trailer or sneek peek from children in need.

Thread