Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Did anybody else notice - I only caught it the second time around - I wonder - Why did Donna hear drums?

I just can't get the drums out of my head (no pun intended) - they didn't sound like the master's drums exactly - maybe just a heart beat - but maybe not... what do you think?

The drums were in the same scene - Donna was sitting on the steps daydreaming - or listening - cue drums (or heartbeat) they get louder then the albino woman comes over and starts talking to her - drums go away.  I did hear the question about something on her back but did not hear the bug sound.  Also Donna has a big ring on her finger - doesn't look like the Masters ring - but we see it clearly in the scene with the drums.

I have been through all the doctors old and new - I grew up watching them (oops I guess I'm giving my age away) and although I liked some more than others - I like the change - I think it is a mistake to stick with one for too long - it makes the transition harder for people (it was hard for me when Tom Baker left).  I don't know whether he is going to change right now for good - but I don't mind the change.

I love what they have done with the show now and am a Dr Who fan for life - no matter who plays Who.

Thread