25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 1-7 Here

Click Here For The Buffy The Vampire Slayer About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:26 ]

Just a heads up to people how haven't found it yet - go check out the Buffy Quiz on the game board.  It covers season 1 episode 1&2.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

shameless promoting

you bet ya

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

It was a good quiz so let discuss buffy until fourm is created i mean it's getting 2 weeks without a fourm-this is very funny and next week new shows get added

General Discussion - Welcome to the Hellmoth & The Harvest

~ Episode 1&2 ~
so what did people (bala - since your the only other one here) think?
Myself i thought it was a good introduction for all the characters!  and he's left room for them to surprise us.  Joss Whedon has a great ability for chosing the right actor to fit the role.  and he has created some timeless characters that many people can relate to at least one if not a couple. (you know i'm always getting chased down by vamps   ) joking aside this show is great for showing the angst of growing up mixed with some high kicking, smart talking wise cracks.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Yes there were good episode but i really want talk later season espically adult related content between spike and buffy that was more intense.

I was post this when if the buffy fourm  created
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

bala - you beat me to the personality quiz.  i had it ready to post when the forum was created.
i got:

funny cause i did die my hair black on time.

i know exactly which episode your talking about - i was just thinking that would be a HUGE spoiler for people new to Buffy.

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

Hence why i'm waiting fourm to be created and as personality quiz i did it way before this show was added waiting fourm to be posted but i have feeling we are in for a long wait

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I understand the impatience of fans wanting to discuss the show...but Bala created this thread for you guys in the meantime...so stay here

I just hope the eager & willingness to post about the show will continue once the official forum thread is up

Reply 10#10 Milks26's post

Note it's 5 shows and if new shows get added on saturday it 10 shows.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Be patient they will be up...it took them a while to add the forums the last 2 times new shows were added to the site.

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

actually it only 2 days after the show were added- i even pm IBJ last week he said he would do it but he forgot

-this one is so far 10 days and counting.

we never had wait this long

Hey Folks!

Just a heads up....the Discuz! Code isn't working in here, which is why you are seeing all your code instead of your posts in the colour in which you posted them.  I'm sure it wll be remedied soon.  Until then, try using HMTL code by going to post preview and ticking the box, and clicking on WYSIWYG rather than leaving it in Discuz! mode.  Sorry for the hassle, but at least we have the forums now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

ok wooohooo there is a forum. i sorta started watchin buffy again like my fave eps and i gotta say i missed. i honestly missed it. i missed the funny puns and the awesome writin by joss or the other writers. to me no matter wat show i like now nothin compares to buffy and angel. those shows kept me goin when my friends ignored me and i would be home every weekend. they were my life savors.
i shall do the quiz a bit later bcos the quiz got stuck and now i cant open it again.

ok finally did the quiz i am willow

So we never really meet Buffy's dad which is odd you would think after Joyce death he would of returned to see buffy ?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

we only meet him in the nightmares episode season 1.  i think is was done because joss didn't really plan on having either parent a becoming a reoccurring role.  joyce wasn't even supposed to be around for as long as she lasted.  her character was supposed to be a one off kind of thing.

but i agree by family dynamics  she should have been there after joyce died.  they did talk about him after buffy came back about how they were tring not to have to send dawn to him.

Reply 18#18 kwargalla's post

This is problem according to that episode they were in joint-custody of buffy so he had appear few time but writer forgot that little plot

So buffy survived the first season

is it just me or does angel look like he doesn't care in the first season

25 12
Thread