Thread
Printable Version

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just a heads up to people how haven't found it yet - go check out the Buffy Quiz on the game board.  It covers season 1 episode 1&2.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

you bet ya

General Discussion - Welcome to the Hellmoth & The Harvest

~ Episode 1&2 ~
so what did people (bala - since your the only other one here) think?
Myself i thought it was a good introduction for all the characters!  and he's left room for them to surprise us.  Joss Whedon has a great ability for chosing the right actor to fit the role.  and he has created some timeless characters that many people can relate to at least one if not a couple. (you know i'm always getting chased down by vamps   ) joking aside this show is great for showing the angst of growing up mixed with some high kicking, smart talking wise cracks.

bala - you beat me to the personality quiz.  i had it ready to post when the forum was created.
i got:

funny cause i did die my hair black on time.

i know exactly which episode your talking about - i was just thinking that would be a HUGE spoiler for people new to Buffy.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 17#17 bala's post

we only meet him in the nightmares episode season 1.  i think is was done because joss didn't really plan on having either parent a becoming a reoccurring role.  joyce wasn't even supposed to be around for as long as she lasted.  her character was supposed to be a one off kind of thing.

but i agree by family dynamics  she should have been there after joyce died.  they did talk about him after buffy came back about how they were tring not to have to send dawn to him.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

he's supposed to be like that in season one he was the mysterious stranger trying to stay away from her but help her at the same time. because as Giles points out "A vampire in love with a Slayer. It's rather poetic.." as we know from later seasons he fell for her back in LA (thanks to flash backs)

Thread