Thread
Printable Version

Mad Men Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mad Men Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well this was an interesting show but one annoyance i have is amount of smoking on the show-i realise they are trying show culture back in 1930's but it really annoys me. on the whole concept of the show is very good but on series it's very boring but not boring in sense no story-line it fact that it take time for you get close to the characters it ain't one of those show you can say yep he's my favourite character more show to see what happens during the episode.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 20:10 ]

Reply 2#2 suzycreamcheese's post

Sorry thank 1960's it is

have you seen all 13 episodes?

Mad Men Season 2 General Discussion (Spoiler might be included)

Mad Men, the network's first foray into original, scripted programming, will return for its second season on July 27,

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 20:09 ]

Reply 2#2 reremamore's post

Anyone excited?

Episode 1

i thought we would have to wait until tomorrow but they updated it, it been some time since i saw the last episode it seem like all character are still here, Coffee advertising-hmm i never understand people who like coffee i hate it, the air-line advert seem alright .Valentine episode seem a bit odd doesn't it?, peggy still trying to do the job of being first female ad girl but she getting there.

Talking to myself

Reply 6#6 reremamore's post

nope if you watch above video you will hear season fast-forward 18 months

Anyone watching this?

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

do you watch it?

Reply 5#5 reremamore's post

yeah but one of those show that very slow you really need a lot patience to watch it

I'm still enjoying this show i still have last 4 episode watch today

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Thank you for letting us know -i honestly don't know what it is about this show but i really love it

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

This isn't the type of show i normally watched but i just love how character inter-act with each other-it's  nice to see  women in a tv show more traditional role .

Don finding out his work collogue being gay was a surprise i liked how he used it as part of advertising campaign . did anyone understand start of this episode with that women in his dreams ?

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

Ok i didn't get that

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

Yes i can't believe they would do that at begaining to an episode    i bet it confused few people who were watching it

Reply 2#2 lesdrivon's post

Thread