Thread
Printable Version

Aliens in America Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Aliens in America Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well i like this show Raja is such naive boy and i love how he's very innocent but reaction Raja has on a typical American family is interesting and way they introduce new stuff into raja is very interesting. i really like how raja is so black/white with Ethics whereas family seem to have more flexible method of dealing with matters lying,cheating and hiding secrets from each other.

Do you think Raja will change as series continue ,will he always be good natured teenage boy or will he pick up some bad habits from the family ?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:36 ]

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

Well this is hard to say there times i think raja is exaggerated a bit but i think he traditionalist which is nice.

it's back tonight i can't wait to see it

Aliens in America 1x15

This was a great episode wasn't it i mean that girl was a right nut case but this episode really has another issue with sex offender guy which i don't feel sorry for i mean he caused his own misfortution i mean all he had to do wait a year she old enough to instead he's classed as sex offender and he has to live with it. i did find funny at end when we found out he was racist toward Muslims that pot call kettle black

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

You right i got a bit carried away all i meant who is he to judge-all i meant but i agree Muslim women by having her in niqab-not all do most of them wear normal clothes as like rest of us.

Reply 9#9 funny-girl101's post

i completely agree

Aliens in America 1x16

Another great episode which bring us interesting discussion i personally found this episode amusing because i remember what it's like to bee teenager in high school you girl really didn't help us with that you just made it worse epically during summertime.

i found Justin picture rather amusing and i love how raja became obsessed with it as well , you would think father would know how talk to his son , finally glad he did near the end

Aliens in America 1x17

Claire and the mother situation was rather amusing situation with potato masher

i going miss this show-was this last episode is there one next week?

Reply 14#14 funny-girl101's post

Well it was great show I'm going to miss it but at least it managed to have more 5 episode better than certain shows

Aliens in America 1x18

good episode nice way to end the series

poor raja   but that's the problem with western girls

Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

simple she probably say he met someone else

Reply 20#20 funny-girl101's post

That teaches always speak same language as your partner

Thread