Thread
Printable Version

Dark Angel Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dark Angel Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Dark Angel Season 1-2 Here

I personally think last episode of season 1 was best dark angel i don't want to ruin it but it's a good cliffhanger who would thought this man cause max to become a target.

Click Here For The Dark Angel About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Dark Angel on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 18:06 ]

So long ago

I was really into this show when it aired but so much time has passed now I can't bring myself to watch it again.  I sort of remember the last episode and I was disappointed it all came to an end and it left me hanging...

Reply 2#2 anorocle's post

i would annoyed if there wasn't a second season after that episode.

i love this show.. it's so great.. Jessica Alba is so pretty.. Love her..
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

this is what made jessica alba, there is one episode which made me laugh so much even thou it wasn't a comedy, it was nice to have that one off element they really could bring this back you never know they might do like nikita

Reply 5#5 babysexylexy's post

Yes i completely agree this show launched Jessica Alba and you got admit not many people could done what she did to become a movie star-how many actress could become  movie star after cancelled tv show ? -just look Jennifer garner even with the success of Alias she couldn't become a movie star.

reply 6#6 bala's post

i think jennifer garner has done quite well but i think she chose motherhood over acting she has been in quite a few things plus she didnt go stick thin not saying jessica doesnt look sexy she does but you have to admit she has lost weight and in this indusrty looks count for a lot

Reply 7#7 babysexylexy's post

i suppose your right

reply 8#8 bala's post

thank you

Reply 9#9 babysexylexy's post

your welcome

Thread