67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Lincoln Heights Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lincoln Heights Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow this really underrated drama show it so brilliant story-line i don't want ruin it but there are some fantastic drama story-line i can't wait to see what you member think because i have to be honest this really is best underrated Drama series on TV.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:11 ]

Season 2 Discussion (May contain Spoilers)

Wow another great season

such an interesting family.. when is a new episode coming up..?
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Reply 2#2 onetolove's post

3rd season should be in autumn

cool.. Can't wait
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

I watched the first 3 episodes and I totally agree with Bala. It's very underestimated. There is really good base storyline to it and the more I watch it the more I like the characters and their respective parts in the show.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

i'm glad you liked it-drama is high tense

I watched the first episode like 2 days ago and I look forward to seeing some more. I've like never heard of this show before. Its funny because I am a huge fan of ABC Family.

Reply 4#4 nye87's post

you really need to be a  tv fan find this show

Well, thank you for suggesting it to the site. Otherwise, I probably would have never gotten the chance to see it (from the beginning).

Reply 6#6 nye87's post

Surprised you noticed i requested it

Reply 7#7 bala's post

No, I didn't. But you had mentioned it in a Free Chatting topic when discussing the show.

Season 3 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

New season begins tonight

In the third-season opener, Eddie and Jenn are away when thugs break into the Sutton house and hold Cassie and Charles hostage during a police standoff. Elsewhere, Tay struggles with his music and dance moves, so he seeks advice from Ruben

I wish I could watch this show on TV but I am in Canada and we dont have ABC Family. I will have to wait until it gets uploaded here to watch it

sounds like a good one

it's a good family show

thats always good

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

i decided watch episode 3 and 4 elsewhere

this site won't add the episode until they find 2nd episode

Episode 1

Well what great start to the season the house hostage situation was good and Eddie to the rescue.

Just asking?

is anyone up to date with all the episodes?

i got fed up waiting for episodes to uploaded on here -so i have watch episode 3-5.

What think of season so far -i just don't trust Chralie's female boss -that car was too much-i saw that coming as soon as i saw her.

67 1234
Thread