33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lincoln Heights Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

promo

Update

ok i finally got answer and here it is guys for those who are waiting you will be waiting

PS. Lincoln Heights   we can not find ep2 anywhere, so we have to hold all eps since from 2.

Until they find episode 2 of season 3 there won't any new episodes updated

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he has always had a temper and Eddie  has a right to be concerned about Charles the question what is going to do with money he hiding.

Person of intrest

great episode Eddie picking one of his son over trey but the question is that guy a drug dealer or not ?. Sage now know money which creates problems

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I think the police thought he wouldn't hide anything in his place so they search his girlfriend place first in hopes she was hiding something for him. it's a good thing she warn him

Reply 16#16 carlorica's post

i finally got around to watching this i can't believe he came back but I'm glad Charles did the right thing

Time to Let Go

Wow what a great plan to escape Charlie as soon cassey told him that her father turned the money in he managed track down his father make them stay and his father is a lawyer talk about a coincidence  .

Izzy helping that boy but his rabbit was filled with drugs and i don't how she will explain to that boy and that boy isn't going trust her ever again .

This show never run out of good story-line who thinks the robin hood is that guy in centre helping izzy out ?.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good episode

Lincoln Heights 4x08

Nice episode dealing with bullying it great those boys went too far but how stupid picking on a Eddie's son

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

you know you have wait another year for next season-I'm still undecided when to watch it.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

you should every season has 10 episodes

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

well i wouldn't say he was a jerk because from video it did look like something it wasn't-if you had seen that video what would you of think ?. he only had video to go on remember so his reaction was understandable.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

it was a great season-finale i was surprised Charlie's father turn up

33 12
Thread