25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That was a really good episode. I heard 8 survived but 2 later died. (of injuries) Who are the six. I don't think Ben counts as he can leave when he wants to. Sayid, Hurley, Jack and Kate. Maybe Aaron now too.  I think the boss after Ben is Penny's Father.

Reply 6#6 studiojek's post

Her ghost can start appearing like everyone else's and then bam back story.

What an awesome episode. I love it, I feel like I know what is going on without knowing anything.
Sun was the best. Of course she acted that way he couldn't even really hug her when she got off the plane.
I Question if Sun says her hubby never made it off the plane how did she get pregnant with his child?
I can't wait to see the Orchid. The other can definitely take out the mercenaries think of all the practice they had.

Wow, How does he end up dead and what will happen if they bring him back?
There were some yay moments in this episode for sure. Next season will be a doozie.

What happen to everyone on the little boat? and Jin could of dove in before it exploded. Don't count them out until you see the body.

This was a great episode. If Ben killed Penny I am killing him   Yes where is Aaron. Since he was born on the island I am sure it is not done with him either.
Yes who is this guy. Did it look like Said was in the custody of a marshall. lol The pace of this season is nicer alot of questions are being answered faster while still keeping us in the dark.
Bravo, Bravo.
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +10 Thank you for your continued participati 3-11-2009 15:38

wow these are some awesome theories. My head is spinning from all the answers / misdirections. Does this mean they all got purged. What ia up with Richard? and the the thing about Penny's father being the real leader until Ben tricked him. And if that is baby Ben that explains how he knew so much about everyone and basically why he kidnapped Juliet.

the statue only has 4 toes. if that helps us determine who it is. I think ya'll are right about who it is though. Who is the baby?

tic toc   Ya'll are too smart for me.
I think Ben messed everything up too. He is too power hungry.

His daughter was kidnapped from the french woman so she will be fine, no purge now? Jin was just knocked out I think. Where is Sayid going to go?  Ben seemed to be the only one who knew what was going on? It was a shocker for Sayid to do that? Wow I wonder if he would have tried to help him instead and got rid of Daddy what would of changed. But maybe he felt it was already to late. Maybe the real Dharma is the bad guy? Ahhh my head is gonna pop. Does this mean all those who died will now live? What is the signifigance of Ethan?  

tic toc :time:

Wow wow wow, ok so our losties made Ben what he is? Richard is connected to the temple and smoke monster.
something we all suspected.
Sawyer is content with Juliet because she treats him as an equal rather than not good enough or I wish I had you but you were more like Jack.

I totally thought she would give Aaron to his grandmother.

Miles and Hurley so funny, and yes they do seem to be us.

Charles as in Charles whitmore? and who is ellie again?

OMG now my mind is blown, how is Ellie in charge and isn't she on Ben's side?

Ok so this episode is all about Miles. I think his father sent them away to protect them. What does lay in the shadow of the statue? The light, head for the light,

Here is what I think Sawyer will do, Kill dude or run him off to the others. erase the tape. Tell everyone it was this guy who kidnapped Ben and gave him to the others. he of course will offer to negotiate to get Ben back.

Just my theory.

Reply 107#107 desertdarlene's post

oh you like to dig deep girl. I agree that is odd.

I was a bit unsurprised too as I had my suspisions of Farady as well.  Ok wouldn't just suck if they ended everything with them setting the Atom Bomb off and suddenly a time zip no crash no Island Mystery.

Just a thought what if Charles Raped Eloise and that was how Daniel was conceived? And this whole thing has been a war between the 2 and knowing her present self could not kill Daniel she sent him knowing her past self would all out of hate for Charles.

wow The Island asking for help. I love it!

25 12
Thread