71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by bala at 2-23-2008 15:04 ]

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

There seem to be massive problem with the episodes

Has anyone seen the alternative ending?Alternative ending

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

Is this season any good?

i thinking watching this season in summer

i watched first 3 seasons when air got fed up writer make story-line too complicated lost interest.

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah i know it just it has span out of control over last 3 seasons. Charlie death could been so much better but they ruin we all knew he was going die before he did, boorne and shannon death were slighly better but i think fact that other islander story-line really annoyed me and if they keep killing off characters what is point investing in getting to know them if die within next season? . i under characters have to die but this show really the mickey out death scence IMO?. these are thing put me off watching 4th season thinking it going worse.

Reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

so they having ending in sight?

that important thing-i don't want get back in it if there no ending-maybe i should just wait until series finishes and watch it ?

First 8 episodes

So i finally got around watching 4th season-so we know Kate,Jack ,Hurley,Michael (on boat) and Sun so far off island, just when you thought there nothing else to know about Ben the writer give another back story of people wanting him and we need to figure out why Syrid is working for ben as a killer if that wasn't bad enough we find out Charlie is alive was that just Hurley imagination?-never quiet sure about that yet no explanation when Hurley released from mental hospital hop onto the plane to see Sun baby and we find out Jin is dead. we also find out in the future that Kate has a kid by sawyer?. Well it wouldn't be Lost if we got answers just more question.   

Reply 179#179 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks i was wondering because in that episode kate one night stand with him than future she has a kid i was confused

Reply 181#181 waterlilybarb's post

only 4 more episode until i finish the season

wow

so we know who 6 survivors are and I'm glad not everyone is dead-so they moved island .

Jin & micheal -so sad he's dead

Reply 184#184 imarielle626's post

how can they go back to island?

Reply 186#186 imarielle626's post

i just don't get it

Recent Ratings

Lost: Biggest Shockers!

watching episode 1-5

Wow i finally catching up i avoid all spoilers and all discussion i have say each year the show get more interesting and confusing at the same time. time-travel is going confused a lot viewers for one reason there so many events happen it's impossible to figure what going on so I'm enjoying for it's content and am not going predict put any theories because the show is great as it is because it's unpredictable which makes very watchable. i like explain how island moved.

First 10 episode

Well i went further than expected i was only planning to watch the first 5 but ended up watching 10 episode and here are my thought i felt the time-travel situation was interesting and enjoyable to watch for few episode due to fact we didn't know what was going happen from one moment to the next than when Lock stop it i thought it was good but they are stuck in 1977 with Darma and i like how Sawyer got into his role as a worker and him and Juliet do make a good couple i think she only women he could fall for while kate was off the island,  i mean all they have been thought creates a bond but what was more interesting how present of Jack,Kate,Sun,Sayid and Hurley in future coincides with the 1977 version of the island you really don't know where they are going but you hope it go somewhere.

The ending of episode 10 Sayid shot Ben was a bit surprise because Ben on the island so what happens to him?. does he disappear or does he still exist?

i really hope Kate doesn't get in the way Sawyer and juliet relationship same goes for jack.

only 3 more episode left-catch up next Sunday   

[ Last edited by bala at 4-26-2009 20:12 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 123#123 gabsimom's post

i thought bomb went off killing all workers?

Episode 13-17

Wow this season really was good , i have to start with 30 years time gap between the character in the show that was really pushing it, it was like two separate stories which i thought was ambitious of writer to attempt in this show but it worked. i got to be honest this show still has it with mystery you would think after few years you would get bored but this season push your belief to the limit time travel seeing what Darma people were like. Knowing the future and situation character get into,  like Sawyer and Juliet almost happy until Kate turn up but the whole bomb to prevent oceanic flight was a bit amusing i just don't know how it will all turn out. I'm sorry if all of this comment doesn't make sense but there a lot to process first Miles and his father than Locke asking Ben to kill Jacob. So much happen in the last 5 episode.

The fight between jack and Sawyer was great to watch but i feel sorry Sawyer the way Juliet told him she changed his mind almost upset sawyer i can understand it but i feel sorry for that whole situation.

The gun fight on orchid was good but ending Juliet hitting the hydrogen bomb was great clif-hanger.  

Reply 4#4 studiojek's post

I have mix feeling,  like you I am glad that this is last season but at the  same time how can they really give this series a decent ending?.

It is imposable to please every fan of this show so in the end there will be some who likes how the seasons ends while they other who think the ending is bad.

The problem with this show is that they have put so many twist that it will be imposable resolve all the story-lines in 1 season.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

No i  will wait for the proper episode come out in few days.

71 1234
Thread