Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 dreedenator's post

You do know it's going 2 episodes it should up by this time tomorrow.

LAX

This episode was really interesting seeing them into two different reality. This show consistently give me such a headache. I'm so glad it's over . So i figured Locke wasn't  human but black smoke was a surprise. Sayid waking up i saw coming it would great way to end the episode.
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +3 For Lost participation, Thanks! 2-5-2010 22:02

Reply 28#28 gypsiegirl66's post

Well i think you guys are going a little overboard with this who really cares,  i learnt very early on to actually enjoy ride instead of finding question i look at episode as a whole i see the connection. The whole focus on Claire kind of made it obvious that she would appear at the end of the episode, i am glad jack took the risk and decided to see what that pill was by taking it himself. Having two time-lines does make it fun to watch it's like watch two different shows at once.

i like how  Sawyer reveal to Kate that he didn't want to be alone and him throwing that ring in water was sad we all know somehow she will come back before the end of the season.

This is the last season so i hope they do give some explanation as to what happened and why they are all on island.
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +8 For participation in Lost, thanks! 2-10-2010 10:00

Reply 31#31 gypsiegirl66's post

Really think about those questions throughout the 5 season we have watch-where did it get you, more question and yes we all know back story of all the character but we still don't know what bought the plane down.

According to season 5 the plane was taken down by an electronic pulse and because someone forgot press the button the plane went down. Are you saying you are happy with this answer. Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!

I like question as much as the next person but i have come to a conclusion by end of the 3rd season which  is to just enjoy the show and accept anything that can happen will happen, ignore all those nagging question because the answer they provide create more additional question which create complicated situation.  

Why give yourself a head ache

Who are the others ? - does anyone really care- only reason they are on the show is give someone  to hate, they are bad guys-that point of them.
What happen to Locke is he Jacobs ?- who cares locke is back who care who he is, he back and that what matters right
Will Kate and sawyer hook up now Juliet dead- Obviously they will , just to give audience what they want.

I am sorry if you guys think i am missing the whole point of the show but remember it's a tv show and if your spending more than half a day thinking about these question-you really need to take a step back

Reply 33#33 gypsiegirl66's post

Yep i understand -i wasn't having a go at anyone i just saying i find these question frustrating and that's it

Since you like question

Did we ever meet jack's sister-as i don't remember her being mentioned before ?

Reply 36#36 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks i do remember that but isn't she his half-sister -i thought they were talking someone else-you really have a good memory.

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

oh i thought there was difference , who says you can't learn anything new online

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i am a little bit not sure what to make of this episode, we find Locke was engaged before coming on the island and I'm still not sure what the point of the episode yes we learnt something new but i can't see significance i mean Jacob pick these people random.  

Reply 48#48 waterlilybarb's post

oh yeah thanks for memory jog but wasn't that women played by another actress ? maybe that why i was confused with huge gaps between seasons, it's easy to forget what happen last season.
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +4 Lost participation (both replies)! 2-18-2010 01:18

Reply 52#52 gypsiegirl66's post

Well i see what you are saying and i am sure there must be a reason but with all that has happen it can rather confusing as what purpose of all their journey to island- no matter who is picked you can't know which one it is. .
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +3 Lost participation, Thanks! 2-19-2010 10:01

Reply 55#55 gypsiegirl66's post

Who's Christian?

Sorry but with all these secondary characters on the show it's impossible put a face to a name ?

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Thanks i am awful with names

Reply 59#59 gypsiegirl66's post

yeah but that a lot of episodes i probably re-watch it again in the summer when there isn't much to watch

lighthouse

Well yeah this episode really makes you wonder why Jacob wanted Jack to see the lighthouse but he need Jack to make a decision but we don't know what the decision he need to make? . Hurley really has blind faith with Jacob which is surprising he seem to be the weaker character .

Clare, I really like this version on Claire she a lot more interesting than old Claire but Jin told her Kate took Aron which is the truth but Jin lied to her saying the other have him. I want to know why she said she would kill Kate because she died right and the only reason she's alive now is because of the time-shift ?.   i liked Claire friend   i saw that coming .

Did we ever meet jack's son before ?

Recent Ratings

Reply 76#76 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks I just wasn't sure as I seen that actor before

Get well and come back

Emilie de Raven talks about Jungle Claire

[ Last edited by bala at 2-27-2010 14:17 ]

Reply 82#82 desertdarlene's post

Yes I think your right Jacobs wanted Jack to smash the mirrors otherwise why ask Hurley to bring jack  but i am hoping reason will be explained in the future episode.  

Reply 85#85 studiojek's post

Well i wish i could even put my thought together with this episode but Sayid episode are always crazy you just knew what he's going to do, i mean when he goes meet flock and stabs him , the look on his face was funny and than he goes back kill those two other people in cold blood for no reason so that he could let flock in. So in the end the guy was right Sayid has gone to the dark side?.

What do you expect you can't really blame Claire for going crazy can you?, she been all alone in the jungle for 3 years.. As for Sayid he has too many demons so no surprise why he gone a bit crazy.  

Question: why was Jin locked in fridger ?
Recent Ratings

Lost 6x07

Well Dr Linus episode seems interesting i am glad he came back with the rest of the losties to beach. Withmore back which really does keep us guessing why ?.
Recent Ratings

Thread