Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 107#107 bala's post

JUST finished watching the episode!  So glad I avoided spoilers.

Bala, you are remembering wrong.  Jin IS the father of Sun's baby, which was why she the Others were so interested in her.

A little bummed with some of the episode, as I was hoping that Sun & Jin would finally be reunited - not just seen together in the flashsideways.  BTW - weird that they weren't married in that timeline, and that Sun was already pregnant.  

Another odd coincidence - not that Mikhail was there, but that he got his eye shot out.  Ah, Patchy...we missed you so...NOT. lol

I KNEW, and was delighted that Desmond was "The Package".  SO happy to see him again - even if it was only for a few seconds.

OK, that's all for now - though there were some very funny one liners in this one.  Not too often I LOL more than once during a Lost episode, and is it just me, or is James getting better looking?  Enjoyed that eye candy tonight.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 110#110 waterlilybarb's post

What about other guy with sun few season back ? the twist was the baby wasn't Jin right?

this show has so many twist and turn impossible to remember

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Sun DID have an affair with him (his name was something Lee), and wasn't sure at first who was the father, but Juliet did some tests (she was a fertility expert) and the timing of the pregnancy made it conclusive that Jin was the father.  Sad that I remember that all off the top of my head...I didn't even have to double check.  I need more of a life. hahaha

Reply 112#112 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks you

This week's episode is a Desmond-centric epi - always the best!  Catch y'all later to duscuss Happily Ever After.

I wasn't wrong.  I'm watching right now.  This episode is AWESOME!  I expect it to just get better.  Desmond epi's ROCK!

Reply 115#115 waterlilybarb's post

OK, I won't say anything, but this episode was FABULOUS!  Right up there with "The Constant", for me.  Had me yelling and talking to the TV most of the hour.  Can't wait until everyone else gets to see it too.  I'm totally geeking!

Reply 116#116 waterlilybarb's post

it was great episode and lots of twist and i am left more confused than ever before but your right it was a good episode really blew me up. . Desmond crazy eyes end was icing on the cake
Recent Ratings

Reply 117#117 bala's post

If you had been as into the show from the beginning as others of us, you would be as delighted with how much was revealed in this episode re: the endgame for the series.   This was a pivotal episode.  The end is REALLY beginning now.  

Reply 118#118 waterlilybarb's post

i kind of lost interest in middle of season 3 onwards was just watch it to see if it got better. I figured out most of what happen in this episode .

Everybody loves Hugo

Libby back and it strange seeing her approach Hurley in the restaurant and fact that is in mental hospital but finding out she there voluntary was good.  i always felt bad hugo apart from libby he really didn't get any other love interest
Recent Ratings

Reply 120#120 bala's post

Finally got to watch it tonight.  I DO love Hugo!  Libby was also in the mental hospital originally -  when Hurley was - though he never met her there.  It was a treat to get to see her.  I heard she was doing an epi, but forgot and also wondered how they'd work it in in a meaningful way.  

What about Desmond running down Locke?!  And Flocke throwing Des into the well...and Ilana blowing up a la Dr. Artz?  

Not quite as good as last week's epi - Desmond-centric episodes are hard to beat - but a solid epi, with a few more answers.

Update

Just thought I'd let you know - Gypsy has been ill again, so I awarded the participation points in this forum.  Please keep the comments coming.  I love to read them, and I know others do too.

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

Ilana blowing up was unpredictable it happened within seconds you really just didn't get to react, did you notice none of them actually reacted they pretended like nothing happen . It's like they care any more

Reply 123#123 bala's post

I saw it coming, because it happened before with another character, but I still kind of yelped.  I think they were all a little stunned,..and maybe thinking, "Dude, you got some Ilana on you"...a la Hurley after Dr. Artz blew up. lol

Hurley meeting Libby from the insane asylum who insists she knows him and then Hurley remembering after the kiss was nice
Recent Ratings

The Last Recruit

Well this was good episode i am glad Sun and Jin actually got reunited in this episode but Sawyer leading those people to a trap was unexpected.

I can't believed he was con by these people. the fact he got con was kind ironic since he's a conmen himself   . Look like Jack made the right decision about jumping off the boat i should figured something was about go wrong when he jumped. .
Recent Ratings

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Sun and Jin getting reunited was great considering how long it took and the well Desmond was pushed down looked deeper last week but wouldn't Jack of been safer with Sawyer rather than Locke considering the explosions
Recent Ratings

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

Well we don't actually know which is worse

The Candidate

What an episode!  Shocking doesn't even begin to describe it.  Not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but I was NOT expecting that!

One thing I WILL say...after this epi, there's no doubt in my mind that MIB is evil.

Thread