Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Candidate

Well i  think you mean Flock since MIB didn't appear but yes this was great episode with a sad ending
Recent Ratings

Reply 130#130 bala's post

Same difference...they're one & the same at this point.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 131#131 waterlilybarb's post

Wait a minute I thought MIB doesn't want Flocke to leave ?

Reply 132#132 bala's post

MIB is inhabiting Locke's body, thus making him FLocke.  The guy on the beach with Jacob is only called MIB - so I see your point, but he IS in Locke now.

Reply 133#133 waterlilybarb's post

Ok, thanks for explain this

the promo for next episode look good

WHERE are the Losties?  We're SO near the end...only 4 more hours, so where are our Lost fans with their ideas, theories, thoughts, ANYTHING on these last episodes.  Are you enjoying how the season is going or finding it a letdown?  Personally, I have enjoyed most of it, and am leaving my final say as to how I find this season until the season ends, as I think that will sway me one way or another.  It certainly has been eventful though.  And, boy, have the writer's ever proved that no one is safe.

My biggest question is where does Desmond fit in the puzzle.  I think if that is answered to my satisfaction, I will be pleased.

What say you?

Reply 135#135 waterlilybarb's post

Are you forgetting it's may most people are busy with exams or have other things i am sure when they have time they post their theories. . Not everyone is like me

So we lost just about everyone, so Flocke doesn't need them to leave he just needs them to die. very curios how Desmond fits in, but he seems to be enlightened perhaps he is morphing into the new Jacob.

Quote:
he seems to be enlightened perhaps he is morphing into the new Jacob
That's a good theory but how can he morph into him if he's not dead?

Reply 138#138 bala's post

It looks that those on the list have to die but me personally think they all have to die so the rip in time caused by Desmond failing to keep pushing the button which brought the plane down on the island. I also think the alt reality is the real world with everyone getting on with their lives and by killing everyone on the island the two worlds won't meet.
Recent Ratings

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

Interesting codebreaker!  I don't think I've come across that theory yet (though I'm sure it's out there).  THAT would make a lot of sense, and explain why Desmond is so important.  My problem with it is in the sideways world, Jack has a kid, Sawyer is a cop, and others have diferences in their lives that weren't there before the plane crashed.

Bala, I know people are busy, but not all the Lost fans are students.

Tina, cool idea.  I'm not sure if I think Des will be the next Jacob, but I'm sure fascinated to find out what his role is.

Across the Sea

Fantastic history episode Jacob and MIB this episode was great so Jacobs was responsible black smoke .
Recent Ratings

Reply 141#141 bala's post

It's about time that they revealed the origins of Jacob and the Man in Black and where the black smoke came from
Recent Ratings

6x16 What They Died For

One step closer to the end with Jack replacing Jacob and Desmond getting arrested just to break out the others with the help of Ana Lucia and Hurley was interesting so only the double end to come next week
Recent Ratings

The big finish will be on Sunday not next week! I am still a little Lost. what is the deal with all the Eygptian stuff and the temple?

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Well it was interesting Sawyer finally got the answer to his question why was he on island and it was easy answer because none of them had nothing better in their lives. i can't wait for the double series finale
Recent Ratings

Reply 144#144 gabsimom's post

Who knows if we'll get an answer to that.  I think last week's epi was, in part, to show us this has been going on for thousands of years (since it happened approx. 2000 years ago), so THAT could be the reason for the Egyptian stuff.

I liked finding out Kate's name was only removed because she was a mother.  REALLY can't wait for the finale (though it will bittersweet).  From interviews with the actors (and none have given away any spoilers) they all say most people will find the ending satisfying - which is all I really care about.

I wonder WHAT Widmore told FLocke, and am happy he did it in time to save Penny - though I hope Des doesn't get stuck on the Island.  I'm not surprised Jack stepped up, though I don't think he'll be the Island caretaker long...since Jacob said something like 'for as long as you're able'...not a direct quote - but it was along those lines.  Maybe Ben will get to do it after all.

BTW, the board game BIB found last week was an Egyptian game called Senet - which harkened back to the Egyptian stuff.  THAT could have alluded to the fact that Egyptians had been there earlier - since at the time the epi was set in, people spoke Latin.

Good Lord, reading that makes me realize JUST how big a geek I am.

David Letterman - 'Lost' Spoilers Top Ten

Reply 148#148 bala's post

Thanks, I missed that last night, as I went to bed early.  Michael Emerson & his trip to Target is definitely my favourite.

Thread