Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

On the Space channel, the guy on Innerspace had a theory that the kid was Jacob and was telling Flocke that he couldn't kill Sawyer - Sawyer being the "him".  I don't quite buy it, but thought it was interesting.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 70#70 waterlilybarb's post

Yes, that's what I think I've 'decided' it was too: Jacob telling him he can't kill Sawyer. (though "decided" when talking about Lost is relative LOL!) I also think Sawyer's too smart to fall for it and you can't, in fact, con a con man! Go Sawyer!

Reply 70#70 waterlilybarb's post

Aha, yes that could make sense. Because he said "Remember, you can't kill him" so that's why I thought of Jacob because they had said that earlier in the episode. But, maybe he was saying that as Sawyer now has to decide if he's defending the Island or not. If he defends the island, then he's the new Jacob, so to speak! Ok, I think I'm thinking too much now. Lost does this to you, haha!

Reply 72#72 shinny's post

Tell me about it.  I'd give myself a headache if I let myself think too much about it...and I already get enough grief from those.  haha

OOOH!  Lost is on early here tonight, and the 1st couple minutes already made me do a double take (OH OH OH!).  I'm recording it too, but just had to share...probably because I'm sick.

OK, it's freaking me out now!

lighthouse

Well yeah this episode really makes you wonder why Jacob wanted Jack to see the lighthouse but he need Jack to make a decision but we don't know what the decision he need to make? . Hurley really has blind faith with Jacob which is surprising he seem to be the weaker character .

Clare, I really like this version on Claire she a lot more interesting than old Claire but Jin told her Kate took Aron which is the truth but Jin lied to her saying the other have him. I want to know why she said she would kill Kate because she died right and the only reason she's alive now is because of the time-shift ?.   i liked Claire friend   i saw that coming .

Did we ever meet jack's son before ?

Recent Ratings

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Jack didn't have a son before,

I've lots more to discuss about this episode, but I'm SO sick I need to get off the computer.  I'll be back - if not today, another day.

Reply 76#76 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks I just wasn't sure as I seen that actor before

Get well and come back

Emilie de Raven talks about Jungle Claire

[ Last edited by bala at 2-27-2010 14:17 ]

Reply 76#76 waterlilybarb's post

This episode was great, once again!  Some of my thoughts:

- In this "other" life we're seeing, Jack obviously had this son when he was younger, so maybe this other reality isn't actually what would have happened if the crash hadn't taken place but something that goes further back, like maybe the bomb exploding? None of their lives being touched by Jacob?

- I keep going back and forth about Jacob vs. the Smoke Monster/New Locke being Good vs. Evil. They both seem pretty sinister to me! I read on a website that maybe it's actually a fight between Free Will ("Don't tell me what I can't do", so New Locke) vs. Destiny (Jacob).

- Jungle Claire is nuts! And poor Jin, I had to giggle when he changed his story back about Aaron and Kate to save his own butt!

- I found it pretty annoying that Jack acted like a little boy and crashed all the mirrors instead of sticking around to figure out what they were for. All his questions might have been answered had he just calmed down and taken a longer look!

- How come Christian wasn't in this episode!! I want to see more Christian - also, more Desmond!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 for Lost participation 4-14-2010 22:57

Reply 79#79 studiojek's post

I'm glad to see someone else is finding Jacob kind of creepy.  I don't trust him anymore than than Flocke.  

Still very sick, so my other thoughts will have to wait.

Reply 80#80 waterlilybarb's post

Oh Jacob's definitely got something creepy going on...

I have been wondering about the smashing of the mirrors of the lighthouse.  I think Jacob actually wanted Jack to do that after seeing what was in them.  Perhaps Desmond is the one who is coming to the island that Jacob mentioned.  Maybe he needed the lighthouse to be broken so that Desmond would crash into the island.  The island isn't on any maps, so Desmond can't navigate around it by compass or GPS at night.

So, in a way, Jacob killed two birds in one stone.  He got Jack to see what was in the mirror and he paved the way for someone to visit the island, too.

It makes me also wonder about what happened to the Black Rock and how it arrived and landed way in the island's interior.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 for Lost participation 4-14-2010 22:57
Too legit to quit!

Reply 82#82 desertdarlene's post

Yes I think your right Jacobs wanted Jack to smash the mirrors otherwise why ask Hurley to bring jack  but i am hoping reason will be explained in the future episode.  

Lighthouse

Good episode i wonder what Claire will do to Kate when she knows the truth about Aaron
Recent Ratings

Sundown

This wasn't my favorite of all Lost episodes, but even a bad episode of Lost is a good episode of Lost LOL!

My thoughts:

1. Sayid, ahhh! He re-killed Keamy LOL! What a creepy final scene, between him and Claire...two crazies!

2. I believe that Kate will follow FLocke and then she and Sawyer (where was he this episode?) will carry out a coup and escape from him.

3. We're getting closer to the Sun/Jin reunion. Wish they'd just do it already, the suspense is killing me!

4. I saw mentioned somewhere that both Nadia AND Shannon died in Sayid's arms...so we don't know who he's talkng about, or at least we don't know if FLocke may use this information to manipulate him.

5. Did ya all see Dr. Jack passing Nadia and Sayid in the hospital when they went to visit Omar?

6. How come Ilana knows all this stuff? Was she Jacob's disciple?

7. Not too sad that Dogen and his hippie pal are dead, to be honest.

8. LOL at Ben's face and running off when he spoke to Crazy Sayid near the pool!

9. There are some questions I really hope will be answered soon:
- what role does Widmore have in all this?
- why was Libby in the insane asylum? Was she 'infected'?
- what is it that infects people - is it Smokie himself?

10. Where's Desmond already!!?? =D
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 for Lost participation 4-14-2010 22:58

Reply 85#85 studiojek's post

Well i wish i could even put my thought together with this episode but Sayid episode are always crazy you just knew what he's going to do, i mean when he goes meet flock and stabs him , the look on his face was funny and than he goes back kill those two other people in cold blood for no reason so that he could let flock in. So in the end the guy was right Sayid has gone to the dark side?.

What do you expect you can't really blame Claire for going crazy can you?, she been all alone in the jungle for 3 years.. As for Sayid he has too many demons so no surprise why he gone a bit crazy.  

Question: why was Jin locked in fridger ?
Recent Ratings

Reply 85#85 studiojek's post

I like your idea about Kate & Sawyer carrying out a coup against Flocke.  Good one.  I want Sun & Jin to be reunited already too.

I'm also not torn up about Dogan et al being gone.  They seemed to be getting in the way of finishing our story.  Nice to see Keamy again - even if Sayid re-killed him. lol

Hey Losties, just popping in to say I'm sorry I haven't been around the past couple of weeks. I am having a flare-up of the lupus, and was really sick for a week or so, then I ended up back in the hospital. I haven't been able to catch the last two episodes, so I can't comment on them yet. As soon as I do, you will all be rewarded for you participation.
Thank you for your patience.

Lost 6x07

Well Dr Linus episode seems interesting i am glad he came back with the rest of the losties to beach. Withmore back which really does keep us guessing why ?.
Recent Ratings

Thread