Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I also read a summary for  a sayid episode in SciFi Now, i think it was episode 5) that refered to him as one of the oceanic 6 so that leaves two

sorry barb but it was in an episode summary  they were given by the creators so its not just something leaked onto the internet (SciFi now is a british magazine not an internet site). So I'm sure like with Hurley it would be revealed straight away in his FF and like hurley something else would be the bigger mystrey. But in future i will put spoiler warnings like below.

Minor SPOILERS (and i mean very minor same as you get from reading a tv guide summary)

episode 3 (The Economist) is the sayid episode i previously mentioned
episode 4 (Eggtown) is a kate episode in which we find out if she's pregnant or not
episode 7(Ji Yeon) is a Sun & Jin
episode 8 Michael returns to the island (okay that sounds like a big spoiler if you haven't read hes returning anywhere but anyone whos read anything about the new series knew he was returning anyway)

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 2-4-2008 05:35 ]

yeah i didn't see the end of last series til about 4 months after it aired but was lucky enough not to have anybody tell me about it. Don't worry i would never tell anything big becasue i wouldn't go seaking it out anyway.

glad you understood.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

WOW! Just WOW!

not quite as WOW! as last season's finale but WOW! none the same.

best season of lost so far gets a fitting ending. Jin does look properly dead although Michael has been left pretty open what was with Christian?!

So glad this show is now living up to its potential!

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 5-30-2008 23:13 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I totally disagree bala. The amount of Action Adventure series like Prison Break and 24 (although I'm thinking of the poorer ones) that get ruined arfer a while because the main protaganists are not going to die yet there is meant to be some suspense as to wether they will. Also you don't know wether somebody will die you just no it is a possibility which is alot better than the whole 24 thing of Jack's gonna die! when you know at the back of your mind he will survive. Also with Charlie's death it was very tense as I didn't want him to die, but knew he probably would, but also might not, but also could!!!! also he was the first major charecter (well that was popular) the've killed off.
I Agree the last three series (although series three finished strongly) spun out of control a bit. this series was one of the best series of any serilaised show i have watched it has been great from start to finish with 'the constant' being the highest point. You're getting the reward for watching every series which you can't say about some that just constantly hit the reset button.

Thread