Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Right now, I am just too confused about whats going on LOL There is so much new stuff coming through that I haven't had time to sort it all out in my head and form a theory or opinion on this. It's definitely keeping me interested, which was something I was worried about this season.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

So who are the 6? Are there only 6 alive? This is what I have been thinking about.
We have Kate, Jack, Hurley, and Sayid so far right? That leaves two more? Argh I almost wish I could just stop myself from watching so I could see the whole season at one time!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

[b]Episode 4x4 - EGGTOWN[/b]
Whoooo. What were our relavations there? Kate is taking care of Aaron. Everyone thinks Aaron is hers. Jack is upset about Aaron and Kate. The story they are telling the world about the crash and its aftermath is far different from reality.

So why is Jack so upset?
Why did they make up the story?
Why are there only 8 "survivors?" Did they say 8 survivors? Did the rest stay behind away from the world?
Is Claire dead? I can't see her letting her baby go if she isn't.

We still don't know who the other two are.
E. E. Cummings

Desmond is not dead. Desmond is not dead. Desmond is not dead. Rinse and repeat!! lol

So much happened- was a great episode.

So the Oceanic 6 are Sayid, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun and Aaron? I keep getting the feeling that Aaron is really important to the rest of the story.

I need to re-watch this episode- something I VERY rarely ever do, because I feel I missed too much!
E. E. Cummings

Ok still watching but got to say "If you mean time traveling bunnies then yes."
E. E. Cummings

Thread