71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 133#133 waterlilybarb's post

Ok, thanks for explain this

the promo for next episode look good

Reply 135#135 waterlilybarb's post

Are you forgetting it's may most people are busy with exams or have other things i am sure when they have time they post their theories. . Not everyone is like me

Quote:
he seems to be enlightened perhaps he is morphing into the new Jacob
That's a good theory but how can he morph into him if he's not dead?

Across the Sea

Fantastic history episode Jacob and MIB this episode was great so Jacobs was responsible black smoke .
Recent Ratings

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Well it was interesting Sawyer finally got the answer to his question why was he on island and it was easy answer because none of them had nothing better in their lives. i can't wait for the double series finale
Recent Ratings

David Letterman - 'Lost' Spoilers Top Ten

So in a few more hours the final episodes of Lost will air and i think this is the most anticipated series finale that lost fans are looking forward to and I know episode will available tomorrow on here but it's really going strange watch a lost episode on Monday i am used to actually watching it on Wednesdays,  I suppose I could watch it on Wednesday but than I would avoid reading everyone comments until than which shouldn't be difficult but this hot weather we are experience over here is annoying it makes it hard focus on the screen watching more than a few hours.

Reply 152#152 spratt89's post

Yes i heard about that but that's crazy wake up that early

'Lost' execs: 'The finale is legitimate'

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have claimed that the series finale of Lost is "legitimate".

In an interview with People before the episode aired, Cuse explained that he wanted the characters' storylines to be resolved.

"We're aware that ['Across The Sea'] was polarising, but to us that's what a mythology episode looks like," he continued. "And the mythology will never be as satisfying to the audience as character resolution."

Meanwhile, Lindelof said: "There's only one question the show really owes the audience an answer to, which is, 'What's the point of all this? What's the point of having watched the show for six years?' We feel like the finale answers that. There was a point."

The duo also commented that they wanted the audience to be satisfied with the finale.

"It's a straightforward idea but we've tried to do it in an engaging way," Cuse said. "A lot of series have ended with big, twisty revelations, like it all took place in a snowglobe. Or it was a dream. The audience will not be snowglobed at the end of Lost. We wanted to give a fair, legitimate ending. The island isn't going to be an alien spaceship and fly away."

The pair further confirmed that they are planning to be silent about the show now that the last episode has aired.

"We want the show to speak for itself for a while," Cuse explained. "The last thing we want is to take from the audience the ability to discuss and argue about what things mean. That's an important part of the community of Lost."

Source

Reply 168#168 waterlilybarb's post

I understand what your saying because even though i am happy about it but  i still have loads questions which really annoys me but i have accepted there are no more answers.

71 1234
Thread